Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Ariana Grande is amazing in SNL!!!

julz

Featured Posts

LauraPalmer

i was really looking forward to this episode and she didn’t disappoint. she has great comedic timing. my favorites were the competitive mom sketch and the celine dion impression

• Like 1

Franch Toast

She slayed! One of my fave episodes. Her Jennifer Coolidge impression was spot-on. Also loved her deliberately, singing off key in the Espresso parody. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1

RodeckDanny

She slayed so much! More talent than blood and bones in that person!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • YAAAS 1

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

she has a 4+ octave range, can sing opera, can belt up to a Bb5 in her mix, can hit an E7 in whistle and her low notes are strong for a soprano. shes literally the most dynamic vocalist in mainstream pop music right now. only someone who doesnt know anything about vocals would say something like this lol.

they weren't denying her vocal talent they legit just said they find her more interesting as an actor :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • Thanks 1

Monstermilo
2 hours ago, Catnikko said:

they weren't denying her vocal talent they legit just said they find her more interesting as an actor :air: 

but her voice is interesting from a technical standpoint she literally has the best voice TECHNICALLY in pop music today. so to say the most talented main pop vocalist is not vocally interesting is not accurate. you can say someone like traylor, sabrina or chappell roan dont have interesting voices, but arianas is literally the antithesis on an "uninteresting voice" - the things she can do with her voice are mariah carey level. 

the fact she can sing an entire chorus in whistle register live is a testament to her level of vocal virtuoso. 

• Sad 1