💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Teddy Swims’ “Lose Control” to rank among the 5 longest running top 10 hits in the US

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SimonBaetens

Is the song popular elsewhere or mainly in the US of Gay?

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 1

Hydrangea

Heart radio in the U.K. plays this about 35 times a day I swear. I hear it about 6 or 7 times a day in work at least 

I’m a bad friend
  • Shook 2

Teletubby
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

this song isn't even in the top 20 on US Spotify or US Apple Music for many weeks but somehow it is still in the top 10 on Hot 100. same with Shaboozey's A Bar Song (Tipsy) - this song is around 10 on Apple and Spotify but somehow it's the most streamed song in the US every week.

• Shook 3

FFXIV WhiteMage
30 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

It’s non-existent here in SEA :huntyga:
though I know Teddy Swim but for his song covers (i.e. Still the One cover) in youtube. 

• Like 1

weed

Oh wow I usually hear all the hits even if I don't want to but I've truly never heard this song before (just looked it up rn)... gagged. It has some artistry! Good for them. 

r4therupbeat
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

this song isn't even in the top 20 on US Spotify or US Apple Music for many weeks but somehow it is still in the top 10 on Hot 100. same with Shaboozey's A Bar Song (Tipsy) - this song is around 10 on Apple and Spotify but somehow it's the most streamed song in the US every week.

it's still in the top 5 on US overall radio nearly a year later after being #1 for 71 days:saladga:       :saladga:      :saladga:

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

it's still in the top 5 on US overall radio nearly a year later after being #1 for 71 days:saladga:       :saladga:      :saladga:

he is under the same label as Payola Lipapeep.thumb.gif.b9ce6d78ad73b8c035b113993dfdc8d9.gif

His label also faked about 33% of sales when he was close to #1 back in March, the same thing happened with Dua's Levitating when it was about to reach #1 but Billboard removed fraudulent sales.

• Sad 1