💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Todd/Joaquin’s movie has 90% drop in 2nd week

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

PopMusicForever

Everyone should watch TERRIFIER 3 if ur fan of scary movies. The whole franchise is so good.

Luv u Sum
4 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Everyone should watch TERRIFIER 3 if ur fan of scary movies. The whole franchise is so good.

i refuse it looks so gross 

Teletubby
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Joker FAD is a FLOP. 

according to Deadline, Wild Robot(third weekend) and Beetlejuice Beetlejuice(sixth weekend) will beat Joker too:franminervini:

1. Terrifier 3 (Icon/Cinev) 2,514 theaters, Fri $8.2M, 3-day $17M-$18M/Wk 1

2. The Wild Robot (DWA/Uni) 3,854 (-143) theaters, Fri $3.8M (-23%) 3-day $13.8M (-27%), Total $84.1M/Wk 3

3. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (WB) 3,408 (-168) theaters, Fri $1.95M (-29%) 3-day $7.3M (-28%) Total $275.8M/Wk 6

4. Joker: Folie à Deux (WB) 4,102 theaters, Fri $2.2M (-89%), 3-day $6.7M-$7M (-82%), Total $51.55M/Wk 2

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Ivy
23 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

according to Deadline, Wild Robot(third weekend) and Beetlejuice Beetlejuice(sixth weekend) will beat Joker too:franminervini:

1. Terrifier 3 (Icon/Cinev) 2,514 theaters, Fri $8.2M, 3-day $17M-$18M/Wk 1

2. The Wild Robot (DWA/Uni) 3,854 (-143) theaters, Fri $3.8M (-23%) 3-day $13.8M (-27%), Total $84.1M/Wk 3

3. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice (WB) 3,408 (-168) theaters, Fri $1.95M (-29%) 3-day $7.3M (-28%) Total $275.8M/Wk 6

4. Joker: Folie à Deux (WB) 4,102 theaters, Fri $2.2M (-89%), 3-day $6.7M-$7M (-82%), Total $51.55M/Wk 2

Do we know worldwide yet?

Ziggy

This title :trollga::ladyhaha::ally:

but tbh it deserves it…I really went in today giving it a chance and this movie is B A D. Like I’m shocked but a lot of the issues are also issues I had with the Phillips’s way of telling the first movie but unmediated. It’s kind of a hot mess and tbh I don’t even think Gaga did all *that well. She was good, but in the fantasy sequences she was basically just Gaga. That said, the issues are so much bigger than that. The first being this movie doesn’t justify it being made. It covers no ground for its characters that the first didn’t 

Edited by Ziggy

AMRer

I don't know what to think about those "fans" that want Gaga to detach from this movie because of it bombing despite they enjoyed watching it. After all these years it's a pity to see people enjoying a Gaga project only if it's commercially successful :saladga:

Edited by AMRer
  • Like 2

chromaticainmyhead
5 hours ago, Reality said:

I don't think it's that bad though. It's certainly not a great movie, but I've seen worse. Even within the comic book space, I've seen worse. I think much of the criticism is valid and warranted, but I agree with the other user that the reaction to this movie is a result of the nature of our society. It's much easier and more fun to hate things than to enjoy them or give constructive criticism. Hell, if half the people hating on the movie on Twitter actually went to see it, the box office would be much better.

Well, I guess if the first movie has been so unexpectedly successful, going with a sequel with all these extras they were just setting themselves up for this kind of disaster. They are being double dipped bc the public doesn't need a sequel trying to be unconventional on top. If, at all, they were looking forward to a normal sequel with a storyline that is even and easy to watch. Now, they made a bad movie and a bad one that isn't even easy to swallow. And I also think that Gaga as Harley (as a popstar doing acting) it offers fuel to the frustration of a mainly male audience that their DC fav is being 'torn apart' and they simply blame her. Not to speak about all the things we learned that were going on behind the scenes. If the director is not into a sequel and then he is basically being pressured to do one anyway, that shouldn't come to a surprise that the result will be underwhelming.
A very toxic formula and different factors that all in all result in this kind of situation. 

edit: with 'fav' I mean Joker as a whole and not Harley as a character. 

Edited by chromaticainmyhead
fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

River

Venice killed the movie, it was a risk to premier it there and they took it.

It's fine, the movie will be on Max in a month or two, many people will watch and it will become a cult movie.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River

Borderlands still remains the worst movie of 2024, so we're fineeeee

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta