Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Todd/Joaquin’s movie has 90% drop in 2nd week

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

andy232000

At this point i’m rooting for this to fail as a coping mechanism. Like yess Razzies here we GO!!

• YAAAS 4

Fck I luv Art

Wait... I thought that "drop" was positive, I was happy, I googled what it means and now I feel sad :(

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1

RichAssPiss

This whole phenomenon is so strange to me. I never understood the success of the first movie. ButI also don't understand the failure of the sequel.

It's far from terrible. Makes more interesting choices than most Hollywood sequels. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice by comparison was so boring and unnecessary. There's something happening with thi sequel that's different from the first at least. 

People hating it this much feels weird. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

Red

Not Todd/Hoaquin’s movie :brat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 6

MaybeKermit
2 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

This whole phenomenon is so strange to me. I never understood the success of the first movie. ButI also don't understand the failure of the sequel.

It's far from terrible. Makes more interesting choices than most Hollywood sequels. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice by comparison was so boring and unnecessary. There's something happening with thi sequel that's different from the first at least. 

It’s just the sad society we live in tbh. Hating on sth is very popular and ppl are love to spread hate and tear ppl/things down

• Like 4

MessyTop
Just now, MaybeKermit said:

It’s just the sad society we live in tbh. Hating on sth is very popular and ppl are love to spread hate and tear ppl/things down

Is not hate. The movie is BAD. Gaga is great in it. I don’t blame on folk for not spending their hard earned money on a bad movie. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Reality

This is Friday's numbers though, not the entire 2nd weekend. I predicted it'd fall around the 70-80% range, but anywhere above 80+% would be insane. The absolute downfall of this movie is gonna be studied for years me thinks :selena: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1

Hyperobject
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is not hate. The movie is BAD. Gaga is great in it. I don’t blame on folk for not spending their hard earned money on a bad movie. 

you make it sound like bad movies NEVER do good at box office lol 

• Thanks 5

Reality
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I don't think it's that bad though. It's certainly not a great movie, but I've seen worse. Even within the comic book space, I've seen worse. I think much of the criticism is valid and warranted, but I agree with the other user that the reaction to this movie is a result of the nature of our society. It's much easier and more fun to hate things than to enjoy them or give constructive criticism. Hell, if half the people hating on the movie on Twitter actually went to see it, the box office would be much better.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 6

RenegAde

the title is actually very ACCURATE.  Gaga needs to drop lg7 already. i wanna check out of this group chat with dumb incels already

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 1

Fantina
Just now, Reality said:

I don't think it's that bad though. It's certainly not a great movie, but I've seen worse. Even within the comic book space, I've seen worse. I think much of the criticism is valid and warranted, but I agree with the other user that the reaction to this movie is a result of the nature of our society. It's much easier and more fun to hate things than to enjoy them or give constructive criticism. Hell, if half the people hating on the movie on Twitter actually went to see it, the box office would be much better.

All of this.

As someone who has seen a lot of movies, there are real stinkers out there. Bad movies even managed to get a decent Cinema Score review. You know why? Because there was no social media outrage when their trailers dropped. I will repeat what I said in a previous thread. This movie would have been a moderate success if not for social media and its incels and trolls. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Like 5

Plastic Flower
15 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

People wanted typical Joker and ignored whatever the first movie tried to tell. 

Drop it
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1