Horny Chicken 11,219 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 I see why incels love him. This is quite interesting. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PMM 3,274 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 17 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said: Very Detroit Becomes Human i am playing it right now for the second time and small part of me wants robot domination I Am a Joke Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MaybeKermit 5,248 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 7 minutes ago, PMM said: i am playing it right now for the second time and small part of me wants robot domination same, I launched a radioactive bomb at the end so that the robots could win lmaoooo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PMM 3,274 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 24 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said: same, I launched a radioactive bomb at the end so that the robots could win lmaoooo I Am a Joke Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,950 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 That's it. I'm goin Neanderthal. If one gets near me in public I'm attacking it until it stops moving. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
badfaith 5,716 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 Me when the sh** has broke through amd I'm slowly inching towards the bathroom Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,798 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 I'd get a Dollar Tree robot before a Tesla one. That thing is a time bomb waiting to go off. Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RodeckDanny 2,474 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 SCARY AF Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 I cannot think of one thing these robots could do and do it bettee than humans. Why not in invest in robotocial surgeries or science, nano technology etc things that really are in need of that kind of high tech. Not inbetween social interaction .. I can only think of negative outcome when a robot tries to be a family member tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,488 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 Horrible she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronk 14,934 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 10 hours ago, Teletubby said: @River I just knew @Rat Boy had to be involved with this. I live outside the space time continuum. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,197 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 10 hours ago, River said: I have @artdoll for that you fired me 。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,557 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 Walk walk fashion baby work it move that https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notorious Bean 8,557 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 You can’t deny it’s amazing but also I’m thinking about safety, what if one of them had a weapon? And you asked it to attack? I mean there must be limitations in what they would do, still really scary when you think about it https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shakmasda 258 Posted October 11, 2024 Share Posted October 11, 2024 Do they do the nasty stuff too? wheee! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.