๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

celeb

Chappell Roan reportedly parting ways with manager after 6 years working together

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Togekiss

Seems clear she could use at least some changes with the recent spate of distractions.

I so wish we could get back to talking about her music (and so far she/her team seem to be getting in the way of that).

building a daydream with hearts and spades
  • Like 1

chromaticainmyhead
3 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Everyone screaming at her to get better PR and a better team to navigate her insane rise to fame are now laughing at her and saying she's just torpedoed her career for doing exactly that.

I'm fully convinced that some just want to hate her at this pointย :madge:

It's a secret because this fanbase prides itself to be better but it's actually a lot of stans who see her as competition to Gaga (similar to Madonna stans back then hating Gaga), that's why the hate

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

RAMROD
4 hours ago, HIM820 said:

I donโ€™t want to discredit his work and the time he put into developing Chappell, but sheโ€™s been with him for awhile and JUST blew up now. A lot of it had to do with going viral and a groundswell of earned support from listeners, rather than a manger or label placing her in those spaces. This isnโ€™t the same as Dua firing her team after the smash FN was. I think itโ€™s more so that he might not be able to handle her level of fame currently and help her navigate it.ย 

Fam, he got Chappell the Coachella gig, which is THEE turning point for her career. Credit where it's due.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก