Agatha All Along (Ep. 5 drama)

Eido

Featured Posts

Eido

I knew yet I was still gagged. 

So many weird things happening in this episode 

Even the characters didn't seem to act like usual 

Juanlittlem

It was such a short episode, we all knew that was coming and it was cool but it also makes me wonder whats gonna happen next since theres multiple scenes from the trailers that we havent seen 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1

corytrelawney

The way I already knew the identity of Teen but was still gagged at the reveal at the end. This is setting so much up for future movies and shows. Fingers crossed that they bring back Elizabeth Olsen for at least a small cameo. 

• Like 1

MDevacelli

I think it'll turn out to be Wiccan's Universe of Madness, he'll turn the Witches Road upside down and I'm here for it. 

• YAAAS 1

DelusionalGaga

I thought they would keep the reveal until the finale, but I'm gagged nonetheless. Can't wait to see what happens next. 

• Like 1

BELLYACHE

The acting,script and tone of this show really dragged this down but the horror aspects of the start of this episode was everythinggggg, interested for the rest.

Reality

I'm loving the show :gaycat: It's right up there with WandaVision for me as some of the MCU's best work.

Going into the show, I think we all knew Joe Locke was playing Wiccan, but I'm shocked that they revealed it so soon. I'm excited to see where the rest of the show goes! I need to get the backstory on Agatha and Rio. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

When I saw that plot twist, I was like Wow! And then intrigued, and I was like, now what? :brat:

Can't wait for next week!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eido

But some things don't make sense

The Salem Seven attacked Teen not Agatha 

the whole coven even Rio was ready to "punish" Agatha 

The way Agatha and then Teen snapped they both acted like completely different persons 

We knew Agatha could be evil but we also saw regret when she realized that Alice was gone 

As for Teen, he also attacked the rest of the coven not just Agatha which don't make sense. He was mad ok but still

Killa

Well according to this thread i Need to finish last episode and resume the series. I was very dissappoited by It though, i only liked the second episode till now. It feels very stale

• YAAAS 1