ElectricChapelR

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar

Surprisingly I love Harlequin more than Chromatica :cheeky:

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

eunino

I agree 100%. The quality of this album is unquestionable. Her voice is in another level. Really really grateful for this project.

It is really the best thing we will have from this whole Joker era

King of the Fall

Harlequin is one of those projects that only someone fully invested in their art would take the time to create to begin with and that's very encouraging. It's not something I am going to return to that often because I don't listen to Gaga for standards but I can appreciate it's obvious quality and like that she went the extra mile 

Edited by King of the Fall
The harmonica's play the skeleton keys and the rain
  • Like 1

Decodekid

Harlequin is a career highlight for sure, so sad it won't get enough time to shine. 

Among her side projects this one is probably my fav, and I would dare to rank it above a few of her original records. I love how it captures the story, but also apart from that, these songs on their own give out such an uplifting message it gets me in a good mood every time.

Also her delivery and the production >>>>>>>>

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
45 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Harlequin is a career highlight for sure

Her outro on "world on a string" :giveup:

• Like 1

Anderson123

I appreciate the work she did with Tony on Cheek To Cheek and Love For Sale. These albums were them just having fun and doing what they love. But damn Harlequin is Gaga on her own with what she has learned. Her first solo jazz album and shows so much confidence and vocal evolution. Then we also get the beautiful gift that is Happy Mistake and full version of Folie a Deux.:heart:

After Love For Sale and Tony’s passing I didn’t think she’d do another one so soon and look at that. I’m very excited for LG7 but Harlequin is coming out at a good time in her career. 

Noir
7 hours ago, Siena said:

Happy Mistake at Jimmy Kimmel has become one of my fave Gaga performances ever, so that alone is a reason Harlequin was a brilliant move. 

Oh it’s 1000% in my top 10 Gaga performances of all time and that’s not an easy feat to make. 

gerrygaga

Harlequin is her best vocal performance for an album to date. Queen did that 16 years into her career. :party: 

Recording academy should give it atleast 1 Grammy in 2026.

• YAAAS 1

QueenChromatix

I'm thinking exactly the same. Harlequin was also a smart choice to compare her real vocal range and singing ability compared with what public heared in Joker and soundtrack. I even created a playlist made of all tracks from Hildur's score, FAD soundtrack and Harlequin and it is hauntingly good as a whole :v:

je suis petit monstre đŸ„€

lilboyblue

100%! :golfclap:

This album has spawned some of my favorite Gaga tracks ever — "The Joker", "World On A String" and the godly "Close To You".

And imagine had she not produced the album, we wouldn't have heard "Folie Ă  Deux" in its entirety.

TEANUS
2 hours ago, Luffy said:

I’m not going to force myself into thinking I love it or play it every morning :billie:

No one asked you to do that :billie:

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS