Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

People blaming Gaga

GagaGame

Featured Posts

GagaGame
1 hour ago, lance13 said:

Still loved it! Saw it 4 times. I'm just going to keep randomly posting this on different posts. If people can keep bringing up the negativity, then here i come with the positives. :)Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

omg yesss positive queen

moanster balls thoung
  • YAAAS 1

Robinladen

I mean these are the same people that acted like Brie Larson was the devil on earth because they deemed her too feminist. The same people that started saying Margot Robbie looks mid when she starred in a film for girls where she wasn't heavily sexualized. And now these people are after Gaga. Pay them no mind for real. They will always be on the wrong side of history.

• Like 1

Gagaplayer315
10 minutes ago, chronic said:

I will say it’s a tad ironic that monsters are up in arms about this considering it’s usually monsters who are kinda mean in her comments all the time. Begging for new music, nurtec, haus labs, chromatica film. If anything a few randos complaining about a movie is a welcomed change. No offense. 

A true reverse "One second I dont want Gaga to have haters, suddenly the hater is me" expedition :brat:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Agunimon

There's always going to be someone somewhere that points the finger at someone and blames them when something happens or doesn't happen.

Ashley
34 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Just like Gaga fans are interested in the movie because of Gaga, non-fans can dislike the movie for the same reason. If the movie was successful, us fans would claim 24/7 that it was thanks to Gaga, there's no one person here that would claim otherwise.

It’s not about people disliking the movie, but rather ones that are leaving hateful comments and spreading false information. You can express disappointment in a project without being disrespectful.

Siena

It is frustrating? Yes absolutely. But it’s just isolated to a group of angry male comic book fans leaving mean comments. These are the same people that were leaving hateful comments months ago due to her Dylan Mulvaney post. We need to just ignore them and the problem will resolve itself. They weren’t going to be streaming LG7 anyways lmao.