Jump to content
politics

Elon Musk: "Nobody has bothered to kill Kamala because it's pointless"


Jill

Featured Posts

 

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petie Estie

even if you follow his logic it's like....so you want a dictator? You want a political party that centers around one man? That can't be replaced? Jesus Christ. The entire point of the US existing is that the president is replaceable. Read a f***** book. 

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

even if you follow his logic it's like....so you want a dictator? You want a political party that centers around one man?

A "one-man state" is not the only form a dictatorship can take, and arguably it's a form that in practice cannot exist since a national state will always be much bigger in scope than the absolute will of one person.

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz

I wish he'd get a new look. The "formal blazer over casual t shirt" is so incel-y. He looks like he STINKS

Availability is not weakness
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

I wish he'd get a new look. The "formal blazer over casual t shirt" is so incel-y. He looks like he STINKS

Sorry for the people who dress like that but to me it's a sign you actually don't know how to dress properly.

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Jill said:

Sorry for the people who dress like that but to me it's a sign you actually don't know how to dress properly.

And that's why you're the first lady

4-exs-and-one-stoppable-robin-v0-dkf2can

Availability is not weakness
Link to post
Share on other sites

Petie Estie
7 minutes ago, Jill said:

A "one-man state" is not the only form a dictatorship can take, and arguably it's a form that in practice cannot exist since a national state will always be much bigger in scope than the absolute will of one person.

I'm just using the word to describe the republican party hinging on Trump. But yeah, I guess there's nuance in dictatorships lol. ok

Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

I-

I wonder how much trouble he could stir up before the feds deport him for being a threat to our national security :bear:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I'm just using the word to describe the republican party hinging on Trump. But yeah, I guess there's nuance in dictatorships lol. ok

Yes, there is. And it’s not a black-and-white concept, nor something that can be applied in a caricature-like manner. That’s why it can be said that the United States is a "healthy and strong" democracy, when in reality it's just two parties that take turns in government without making any deep changes of any kind, without making any meaningful changes for the good of the people, every four years . What Elon Musk said is absolutely terrible, but it's a symptom of an increasingly irreparable division among the U.S. elites, those same elites that have been running the country for decades without even hiding it, while also claiming it's a well-established democracy. If a Middle Eastern country had the same political system as the U.S., the U.S. would call it a dictatorship disguised as a democracy without doubt.

Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
Link to post
Share on other sites

JgHaus78
13 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I wish he'd get a new look. The "formal blazer over casual t shirt" is so incel-y. He looks like he STINKS

I see the vision, I bet he smells like an old dish sponge or a pair of mildewed swimming trunks you forgot about in the laundry hamper. He definitely gives the vibe that he smells his own farts for amusement. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

AVeryGagaHolyDick
16 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I wish he'd get a new look. The "formal blazer over casual t shirt" is so incel-y. He looks like he STINKS

I like it! But I’m sure he stinks, he’s an ASS

Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble

How is he not in deep **** for talking about a vice president/presidential candidate that way?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kimmo

His laugh after saying it, is him thinking he ATE when in reality it made him sound more like the Dumb Loser that he is! 

Hottie Detector
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...