💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Live Ver. Of “That’s Life” Used In New Joker Trailer

Obobo

Featured Posts

Obobo

So I wasn’t hallucinating and there was a live version of “that’s life”. It was used in the venice film festival and now in this new trailer. imo it’s feels way more raw and sinister, not sure why they replaced it with the Harlequin version.

Edited by Obobo
  • Like 2

• Obobo changed the title to Live Ver. Of “That’s Life” Used In New Joker Trailer
SpadesToStart

So help me God, if there was a scene of Lee singing this live that also got cut from the movie, I will dedicate my life to ensuring Todd Phillips never knows peace

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Gagaplayer315

Another song that has a trailer version we will never hear :traumatica:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

PunkTheFunk

This is like watching your wedding video after your divorce.

• LMAO 8

Red

#ReleaseTheLeeCut

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

Siena

I wanted that courtroom/stair dancing scene + elevator scene SO BAD, and the fact they continue to include it in new promo when everyone knows it isn’t even in the film is so annoying. 

Edited by Siena
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Obobo
8 minutes ago, SpadesToStart said:

So help me God, if there was a scene of Lee singing this live that also got cut from the movie, I will dedicate my life to ensuring Todd Phillips never knows peace

There’s probably plenty of scenes we never seen at all that never made the cut. Oh the potential..

Alfonso

Ugh, I hope we get an alternative or extended cut

Also, talking about where this version came from: 

Spoiler

I think that must be from the final staircase scene they cut? 

Obobo
5 minutes ago, Red said:

#ReleaseTheLeeCut

My delulu feels like they have to at some point. They keep using the cut footage in trailers there has to be like an extended cut.

Didn’t they even re-release a star is born in theatres for a weekend with like 13 minutes of extra footage?

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BeautyisaLie

I feel like at this point they might consider releasing a different cut, or deleted scenes from the movie. Maybe on streaming platforms. Let's see what happens :iamfair:

🎼 It's dark but just a game. 🖤🎧
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Red
5 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Ugh, I hope we get an alternative or extended cut

Also, talking about where this version came from: 

Hide contents

I think that must be from the final staircase scene they cut? 

Spoiler

No, there's footage of Gaga singing That's Entertainment on the stairs (not the way she sang in the final cut either)

• Like 1

Mister G
6 minutes ago, Obobo said:

My delulu feels like they have to at some point. They keep using the cut footage in trailers there has to be like an extended cut.

Didn’t they even re-release a star is born in theatres for a weekend with like 13 minutes of extra footage?

Yes it was titled A Star is Born: Encore. I think you can purchase that version digitally as well. 

And I agree we need an extended cut of this movie. I doubt it'll do much to save it's current standing across critics and the GP but at least it'll be nice fan service to get those missing scenes they used everywhere but the movie itself.

• Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm almost positive once they release it on MAX they'll either have a few bonus features with deleted scenes/bts like they did with Barbie or an extended cut 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I'm almost positive once they release it on MAX they'll either have a few bonus features with deleted scenes/bts like they did with Barbie or an extended cut 

They did not? I swear I saw the poster in my local IMAX :huh: