Featured Posts

Shipper

This sounds like a fanfic.

:ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 1

Monet
1 hour ago, jackweller said:

'Gaga is surprised by the response to Joker 2 and is shocked that people don’t love it after the response it received from critics before it premiered,' a source exclusively told DailyMail.com

This is such a lie, because the response of the critics in Venice were mixed :bear:

• Like 6

XxBones

I want to see her in a Tim Burton movie. I know he is mainly using Jenna Ortega but I think they would be a good match. 

• Like 3

artdoll
1 hour ago, 63grekke said:

also isnt he a perv lol

oqp7d504tpcb1.jpg

I genuinely can't think of a scenario in which this (scene/situation) would even be necessary... :enigma:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Monsterclaw

Bobby, write this down:

If its true thats great, because I truly believe in her potential as an actress- but she needs to be veeeery careful when it comes to her next steps.

If i were her I would look for a big blockbuster movie that is safe enough and that will attract as many people as possible but it should also be a supporting role- something memorable that shows she can have fun and not take herself so seriosusly. It wouldnt cost her that much time and energy and those people who (wrongfully) judge and mock her would warm up to her before her next big role 

And then there’s also the fact that we have been seeing her in TV and movies for almost a decade now but she has only 3 movies in her filmography so as her next step she should book two roles- one in something both commercial and campy( such as Tarantino flick) that will make money and reach a wider audience - and on the other hand something more niche- a film that will flop in BO and is a serious drama about a toothless woman from the south with 13 kids( hi joanne) but will be taken seriously by critics and possibly get her another Oscar nom( maybe even win). Two roasts in one oven or something like that

And then the role of her lifetime- something crirically acclaimed and commercialy succesful ( idealy playing in Liza Minelli biography or something like that). I think that she still has it in her but she just needs to play her cards right (this one’s for grace randolph since she decided to act brave the other day :triggered:)

Gaga, if youre reading this you can hire me 🥰

• YAAAS 1

NarlesLM

"She thought that this film could get her an Oscar nomination, especially since the first film was such a success and Joaquin won an Oscar."

I stopped reading right here lol.

It's such a made up sensationalist click bait trash. Let's ignore this site for god's sake.

• Like 5

Jill

me when I'm editing Gaga's wikipedia page saying that she actually has 6 Oscars and 40 Grammys  using my own comments in GGD as a source

2 hours ago, Monsterclaw said:

Gaga, if youre reading this you can hire me 🥰

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • LMAO 1

QueenChromatix

Gaga x Tarantino is on my bucket list as well ❤️

je suis petit monstre 🥀
  • Like 1

elijahfan
4 hours ago, Reality said:

Yeah, I don’t believe this. They’re just using her name because Joker 2’s such a hot topic right now 

It’s not that far-fetched, she’s friends with Tarantino and he allegedly wanted her to play DiCaprio’s sister in Django Unchained.

• Like 1

elijahfan
4 hours ago, 63grekke said:

lets hope not. his movies are dreadfully boring lol

also isnt he a perv lol

He’s only the most genius movie writer and director of his generation, probably of all time, so you and your unpopular opinion can take several seats.

• Like 1

Nite

Reads exactly like what angry straight guys on Reddit and Twitter want to read rn, it makes her sound out of touch and Oscar-thirsty

I don't believe for a second that Gaga is "confused" at people not loving her version of Lee after the amount of vitrol she got right away