Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
movie

Charli xcx to star in ‘Erupcja’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Charli XCX snuck away to Poland for a couple weeks in August to make a secret movie with playwright and actor Jeremy O. Harris and filmmaker Pete Ohs.

The film’s title “ERUPCJA” is the Polish word for “eruption” takes place in Poland. The story centers on two women with a combustible relationship — one woman is Polish (Lena Góra) and the other, named Bethany (Charli XCX) is visiting the country.

'Erupcja’ Director Jeremy O. Harris praises Charli xcx’s skills as an actress: “She had a scene where she cried, without being asked – she could deliver all the goods. She’s a legit actress. I am proud of us for making a movie this way during ‘Brat’ summer.
https://variety.com/2024/film/features/charli-xcx-jeremy-o-harris-pete-ohs-erupcja-movie-1236168237/

• Shook 3

CautiousLurker

I guess everyone's a movie star now :crossed:

Just kidding, I'm happy for her - from what I gather, music on its own paradoxically doesn't earn musicians very much, so I wholly support them taking other opportunities :golfclap:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.