Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
achievement

#Joker2 is now the #2 highest grossing musical of 2024 worldwide, #22 all genres

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

gerrygaga

2024 Worldwide Box Office

#22. (new) Joker: Folie À Deux

2024 Highest Grossing Musicals

#1. Bob Marley: One Love

#2. Joker: Folie À Deux (very close gap from #1)

#3. Mean Girls

I'm predicting Wicked will be the #1 highest-grossing musical this year since it's a big Disney film, Joker 2 might end up #2 or atleast Top 3 musical of 2024.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Red

It’s been a Italian musical from New York since it was 4 :cheeky:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

River

we keep on winning omgggggg :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Kimmo

I was watching the local news this morning and the two lady anchors pretty much took a dump on the movie… One of them said she had to leave in the middle of the movie because she didn’t know it was a musical. And the other one said “if you like Gaga then you will like this, if you don’t you won’t” 

I was like shut the f up!!!!! 

Also some people think Gaga’s voice sucks because they think is her real singing voice in the movie. My co workers who also walked out of the movie, said Gaga sucked at singing and trying to explain to him it was for the movie was useless so I gave up. 

This is A TOTAL MESS!!! :franminervini:

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 5

gerrygaga
25 minutes ago, Elohim said:

iT’s NoT a MuSiCaL :what:

oh trust me i am gonna call it a #1 box office hit & musical (cuz it is) til the end of times just to annoy the critics.

• Love 1

gerrygaga
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I was watching the local news this morning and the two lady anchors pretty much took a dump on the movie… One of them said she had to leave in the middle of the movie because she didn’t know it was a musical. And the other one said “if you like Gaga then you will like this, if you don’t you won’t” 

Also some people think Gaga’s voice sucks because they think is her real singing voice in the movie. My co workers who also walked out of the movie, said Gaga sucked at singing and trying to explain to him it was for the movie was useless so I gave up. 

the movie is very
-pro-camp & theater
-anti-fan service
-anti society

Those are the same reasons why people/dc fans hated it, but also the same reasons it became my Fav Gaga movie. and I loved the chaos it has in the movie and NOW in real life. I love to see it while Gaga achieved a #1 box office hit, #ThatsEntertainment :party:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Economy
34 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You know what, i figured some ppl would not put it together that the singing was not her normal singing voice

Tbh at this point this movie might hurt her reputation and career more than if she did no movie.

Even tho shes not the one at fault, when a movie is this broadly hated and your name is all over it and reviews, u end up getting associated with it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kimmo
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

You know what, i figured some ppl would not put it together that the singing was not her normal singing voice

Tbh at this point this movie might hurt her reputation and career more than if she did no movie.

Even tho shes not the one at fault, when a movie is this broadly hated and your name is all over it and reviews, u end up getting associated with it

You’re absolutely right. Those were my thoughts exactly, she worked so hard to get this far, and this is just one step back instead… 

Bobby I’m sorry but is time to start the clean up again…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91s26vqe39ld75ht0uk7hy9sevtn9k66sgrc2mrnu8&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, gerrygaga said:

I'm predicting Wicked will be the #1 highest-grossing musical this year since it's a big Disney film, Joker 2 might end up #2 or atleast Top 3 musical of 2024.

Wicked is not Disney :heart:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

QueenChromatix

Im predicting this movie will do around $220M worldwide, so will slightly cover its total budget ($200M)

je suis petit monstre 🥀

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

that's why she released Harlequin - to give people her full vocal range on the same song she done "badly" in the movie

je suis petit monstre 🥀
  • Like 1

Mister G
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Beyonce and Taylor Swift have both been in movies that were critically panned to various degrees. They were fine after that, and Gaga will be fine with this experience as well. People need a scapegoat and person to blame and we all know it's really these insecure fanboys and girls quick to blame Gaga because they will never be able to separate her from the musical portion of her professional career.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Economy
8 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Beyonce and Taylor Swift have both been in movies that were critically panned to various degrees. They were fine after that, and Gaga will be fine with this experience as well. People need a scapegoat and person to blame and we all know it's really these insecure fanboys and girls quick to blame Gaga because they will never be able to separate her from the musical portion of her professional career.

I didnt say her career was over or that she was gonna start flopping after this and not be "fine"

What i said is that it hurts her more than in helps her.

LG7 could have built on positive hype around Gaga from a huge film now it will instead be more like "inspite of"

Economy
34 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

Im predicting this movie will do around $220M worldwide, so will slightly cover its total budget ($200M)

Well considering some of it goes to movie theaters and taxes etc, dont u need to be make significantly more than the cost to make money back?

I dont know almost any business where nearly 100% of revenue goes straight to pockets