💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

"She said she knows what we want; and that’s fun, dirty, dance music, and there’s no shortage of it on ARTPOP."

No thank you, no no no no no :noparty:

This actually kind of makes me sad.

I hope that by fun dirty dance music she isn't putting out a Just Dance 2.0 ... This actually has me very worried about the single. :fat:

Quality >>>> Chart Position

Whether the first single is experimental or commercial; it'll still go #1

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

pierodinero

Nothing will save the basic b---hes from flopping!!!!!!! THEIR WEAVES ARE NOT READY FOR THE SNATCHING ARTPOP WILL BRING!!!!!!

imeZkshRACpiG.jpg

"She said she knows what we want; and that’s fun, dirty, dance music, and there’s no shortage of it on ARTPOP."

I hope that by fun dirty dance music she isn't putting out a Just Dance 2.0 ... This actually has me very worried about the single. :fat:

You know, "fun, dirty dance music" doesn't necessarily mean low-quality music. Hell, even if the album is "generic" (which I'm sure it won't) does not mean that it's going to be bad.

She Gaga, I'm sure she won't compromise quality.

TheProfessor

yep i agree with about quality over chart success, but im not worried tbh, idk i just have faith in gaga bcoz, ik shes doing what she wants, not what people want. :worship: Edited by lilmonster89

Whether the first single is experimental or commercial; it'll still go #1

Even though recent comebacks have performed badly, I've got no doubt about ARTPOP. :)

April is only a few months away tho! Not too far.

I figured shed wait until the end of the tour at this point, it ends next month

i just wonder how the tour for ARTPOP is going to be planned, timewise, cuz the born this way ball practically came a year after the album came out, and the era for the album was pretty much over when the marry the night era was over, which was all the way back in december '11. Edited by saycart1991

Are. You. Serious?!? I've had enough with the hype. She said Born This Way was gonna be the album of the decade. Now she is saying she is sure ARTPOP will be her best work ever. Don't get me wrong. I love BTW album (except all the religious references though) and to me it is among my favorites but she should really stop overhyping this sheisse. If it's good it's good and we'll know it. Until then just say it is good, don't say it's the best thing ever happened or will hapen to you :redface:

well to be fair, saying she thinks its her best work is her opinion, rather than saying an album is going to be an album of the decade, which is kinda like more of a fact, which it wasn't unfortunately. She never should've said that, she needs to let her music speak for itself sometimes. but the best work statement is just her opinion.

Edited by saycart1991

Arturo

Even though recent comebacks have performed badly, I've got no doubt about ARTPOP. :)

Gaga's not really coming back. Come back is something like what No Doubt and JT did.

TheProfessor

but she hasnt released new music just for 2 years, thats not a comeback time tbh :roll:

• Shadow locked this topic