💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Next time try to be less rude with members, because ´know as much as the rest of us, which means you know almost nothing. And you are the one being delusional if you think there´s music coming before May/June. First single. But whatever, I don´t care. I just don´t like rude people treating bad other members, because I never do.

I never told anyone when I think new music is being released :giggle:

I said only 1 word. lol, sorry for hurting your feelings

:hug:

Edited by Pyrenti

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

TheProfessor

I'm VERY excited. :D

But sometimes I can't believe this fanbase and how fickle it can be. Three weeks ago when she didn't say anything on Skype, people were like "WHY ISN'T SHE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ARTPOP?!?! WE WANT NEWS NOW!!!"

Now that she's apparently released some details and is speaking in a very favorable manner about the album (something ALL artists do before release): "OMG! ENOUGH WITH THE HYPE, THIS IS JUST LIKE BTW!!"

Make up your damn mind people. :smh:

this

ahahahah That´s your fact to call the other posts ignorant?

Grow up!

:rip:

Edited by Pyrenti

Dylangaga

OMFG AT THIS THREAD!!! I cannot wait for this ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wait is slowly coming to an END...omg my BODY IS NOT READY FOR LADY MOTHER&%*)*&*ING GAGA!!!

TheProfessor

I agree with you!!! And I still believe that the album doesn´t come before September. Which is why I think all the discussion around it is not worthy because we´ve been discussing since middle 2012.

September??hell no, it will be released way earlier than that :crossed:

Are. You. Serious?!? I've had enough with the hype. She said Born This Way was gonna be the album of the decade. Now she is saying she is sure ARTPOP will be her best work ever. Don't get me wrong. I love BTW album (except all the religious references though) and to me it is among my favorites but she should really stop overhyping this sheisse. If it's good it's good and we'll know it. Until then just say it is good, don't say it's the best thing ever happened or will hapen to you :redface:

As Gaga has said before, enjoy the experience. If you know that whatever Gaga says regarding hype isn't necessarily true, then you don't have to get worked up by what she says.

I would enjoy it much more if it wasn't for my sky-high expectations that gaga herself set :(

She didn't exactly set those expectations, though. She just said ARTPOP is better than her past albums. But what can you make of that, really? If that quote is making you imagine a techno, rave, house-infused electronic dance album (or whatever the hell you're imagining that's best than her previous work), you are the only one to blame.

Her comments are generally too vague (as in this case), so the one that's setting your expectations that high is actually yourself.

TheProfessor

Only problem is: we didn't hear it from Gaga :laughga:

And 3 weeks after the tour ends is soon. First single will no doubt be out April/early May.

I think even if, gaga herself called u and said this, u wouldnt believe it would u? :lolgaga:

September??hell no, it will be released way earlier than that :crossed:

Oh, I know, I don´t want it to come so far, but after the last news, I must be real and almost believe in the Billboard refence about September release of the album. But I hope that the single comes in May/June, tho.

TheProfessor

Why would she be saying 'get ready for ARTPOP' if it is coming in 7 months tho? Doesn't make sense

exactly

Oh, I know, I don´t want it to come so far, but after the last news, I must be real and almost believe in the Billboard refence about September release of the album. But I hope that the single comes in May/June, tho.

yea around june seems the best time :)

I think in 2011 on my birthday (April 28th) she had her Ellen episode. Then in 2012 she started her BTWB tour in S. Korea on April 27th, and now in 2013 I am expecting another wonderful Bday gift from her :)

can you change your birthday to somewhere in early april or at least to somewhere during mid-april?

Edited by saycart1991

Dirty dance music? Now, I'm absolutely waiting for its release. :excited2: Anyway, the summer release for the album is almost secured if she'd indeed re-record her vocals by April.

MANiCURE1295

Dirty dance music? Now, I'm absolutely waiting for its release. :excited2: Anyway, the summer release for the album is almost secured if she'd indeed re-record her vocals by April.

I want dirty dance music. I want gaga to have the hot single of the summer this year!

Who's going to see that though?

This is newsworthy and the most info we've had for ages

Thank u. MMFTE. :nails:

I'm so excited to hear this news. ARTPOP is gonna be the pop dat *** summer album that all dicks beg for. :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic