πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Where is this from? She chatted with fans backstage?

Honestly, I dont trust this so much... I don't trust when she speaks about her upcoming projects (tour, videos, albums...) because what's in her mind and then what it turns to be it's not the same thing and I'm not saying the things she does end up being bad, no, I love most of what she does but when she talks about these things she's so subjective and one day she'll say it's a dream within a dream, next day it's her best [album] to date, next month it'll be upbeat and fun messages but two months ago she said it was going to be very personal.

I just want her to finish it and release it.

I was back there and she said the same things.... I also met propagaga and he wouldn't lie.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

I was back there and she said the same things.... I also met propagaga and he wouldn't lie.

I believe she said that, I'm not saying the fan did lie, I'm just saying that Gaga exaggerates and one day says black and the next day she says green so I won't take her words too seriously right now...

I'm VERY excited. :D

But sometimes I can't believe this fanbase and how fickle it can be. Three weeks ago when she didn't say anything on Skype, people were like "WHY ISN'T SHE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ARTPOP?!?! WE WANT NEWS NOW!!!"

Now that she's apparently released some details and is speaking in a very favorable manner about the album (something ALL artists do before release): "OMG! ENOUGH WITH THE HYPE, THIS IS JUST LIKE BTW!!"

Make up your damn mind people. :smh:

IFKR? :smh:

Ok so can anyone tell me what happened to the Meet & Greet of Gagadaily members and the fanbook?

Edited by Guest

We are writing a news article right now but we are waiting on pics

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Dylangaga

We are writing a news article right now but we are waiting on pics

about your meet and greet with gaga? did she say anything else besides what propagaga posted? I wish i could meet her backstage just once for even meet her =(

Tommymonster44

I'm sorry, I don't believe this. Not from a fan forum that is new and trying to gain members. They have a reasonable cause to "spill" any kind of ARTPOP news if it means free promotion, and they've decided to take the smartest path possible and barely give any news away. We know she's releasing ARTPOP after the tour. We know she wants to rest a little bit before she starts putting all her effort toward the album. We know ARTPOP will be fun dance music. We already know all of this. This is blatant hype that is not news, so can we please stop getting everyone worked up over this? It's bull****.

Propagaga is the oldest popular Gaga news website, though. They have always been very accurate in their reporting and are very strict about ethics on their website. I view them as a reliable source of information.

TheMadridHash

well, i just hope that "this is my best album... i'll never know how to top it"

doesn't become another "i feel zorry for the Bad Romance Video because telephone's is much better"

i luv her but sometimes flatherings are better when they come from others, and when its not material only your staff and a few others know

anyway, Single April, Album June

it's been said so many times already

Arturo

I think the only piece of information we're reading too much into is the "this is my first real album" thing. It doesn't mean anything. I bet she felt the same about TFM and BTW.

BigDreamer

The title of this thread is a little misleading (hopeful but misleading)

We dont know when we are getting new music. For all we know the vocals she wants to work on may have nothing to do with the lead single. That being said she has not confirmed that after she works on perfecting the vocals for tracks that she will release anything immediately after. We could be well into May before we get anything. Just trying to remain level headed and not let things get taken out of context just in case gaga does decide to wait till May and all the monsters are like "omg shes a liar, blah blah, another delay, ect"

• Shadow locked this topic