Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

It seems that we could get the first single before that though based on what she said there...interesting...early march single release, maybe so she can perform the single at the BTWB in NY and the other last shows and a late May, early June release?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Wet Fire

I am happy that she is so confident.Her confidence is her one of the biggest arms..So excited for ARTPOP. :excited2:

lodylody

I swear that she's going to do something about her being 27... a phoenix rising from the ashes? Maybe she'll fake her death on March 28th :laughga: Then, on April 6th or something, a video will appear with her digging her way up from the ground, then exploding in colours, then a preview of the lead single.

I'd be so angry if this happened, but it'd slay so hard :smh:

Isn't the whole "Phoenix rising from the ashes" thing Floptina's Lotus theme? Why does she need to rise from the ashes anyway? Born this way didn't flop, the media just pretends it did. Gaga must hate that screaming cow as much as I do.

Isn't the whole "Phoenix rising from the ashes" thing Floptina's Lotus theme? Why does she need to rise from the ashes anyway? Born this way didn't flop, the media just pretends it did. Gaga must hate that screaming cow as much as I do.

Remember the ending from the Marry the Night video? Perhaps she is going to expand on the theme of the phoenix.

A rebirth of sorts and a new set of possibilities...

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Galactic Mess

I swear that she's going to do something about her being 27... a phoenix rising from the ashes? Maybe she'll fake her death on March 28th :laughga: Then, on April 6th or something, a video will appear with her digging her way up from the ground, then exploding in colours, then a preview of the lead single.

I'd be so angry if this happened, but it'd slay so hard :smh:

Omg it would be awesome if she did that...

misanthrope

"Months" sure is a long time :roll:

they're reliable though like why are you arguing against it. half of this information was confirmed by the people who met her backstage anyway wasn't it? lol otherwise this would've been moved from news a long time ago :P

sorry if this was all sorted out already though if it is, just seeing it right now :P

Well she took a major hit image and popularity wise. I mean she may not be flailing as hard as some people try so desperately to prove but shes definitely in need of a public rebirth wouldn't you agree?

Edited by misanthrope

RAMROD

I personally think ha return will be in May. But that's my opinion. Even with the 3 week time period.

Ugh. FunGa is back.

mk3h1.jpg

OT: Can you give me the YT of this gif please.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DiegoMonster

Finally some news that really made me excited about ARTPOP, and loved the maturity she explained it all.

It's very, very promising that she is going into an actual studio to get the vocals perfect. That was one thing that bothered me with BTW. You could often times tell it was recorded on a bus.

• Shadow locked this topic