Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Harlequin charts at #59 in the UK

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Bronco

I'd expect a top 20 in the week it finally ships & releases at HMV. But like there was minimal promo for this album and absolutely 0 promo in the UK so this isn't surprising. 

• Like 2

guccic0och

Oh no:laughga:

it was at #25 on the midweek update :cryga: oh well it’s still #1 in my house

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

ImMatt

This is pretty tragic considering Cheek To Cheek reached #10 and Love For Sale #6 in the UK. It really should have been top 15, especially as it's a good record!! 

AMRer

I would assume simply the name of Lady Gaga would attract thousands of people despite being a non commercial album, so maybe her fanbase is not as big as we think? I wouldn't make any drama about it though. There is no promo in Europe and the movie just got released. Don't be scared, LG7 will smash :cheeky:

NATAH
4 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

This is pretty tragic considering Cheek To Cheek reached #10 and Love For Sale #6 in the UK. It really should have been top 15, especially as it's a good record!! 

C2C and L4S didn't have limited physical releases, this purely just streams and digital sales

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

27monster27
1 hour ago, tlittlemonster said:

For anyone who doesn't know, this is purely based on streams and digital sales....

None of the physical CDs or vinyls have shipped yet, neither are they available at any retailers as of now...

I think it would have definitely be top 10 if they had been shipped in the first week

Yeah. The UK public can get pretty specific when it comes to how things chart. Without the physical release the album was not going to debut high. Hopefully a boost will come by October 11th.

he/him/his

ImMatt
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

C2C and L4S didn't have limited physical releases, this purely just streams and digital sales

That is true, but it still should be way higher. Even with just streams it should have reached top 20 if we're being honest.

Nursery Rhymes By Cocomelon is above it :fail::fail:

Alfonso

Maybe once the physical copies are available and the concert film is released, it will boost it a bit?

NATAH
56 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Nursery Rhymes By Cocomelon is above it :fail::fail:

cus people have that sh*t on 24/7 for their babies :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Gimme More
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

I'd expect a top 20 in the week it finally ships & releases at HMV. But like there was minimal promo for this album and absolutely 0 promo in the UK so this isn't surprising. 

She was on the biggest morning show AND late show in the UK and interviews on the biggest radio shows here? 

But yeah it’s not shocking it’s low without physicals.

Edited by Gimme More
  • Like 1

NATAH
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She was on the biggest morning show AND late show in the UK and interviews on the biggest radio shows here? 

But yeah it’s not shocking it’s low without physicals.

it would probs have made a difference if she performed tbh

mother, what must i do?

tyler k
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

Omg I’m so scared this is gonna hurt her LG7 numbers :messga:

why? it won't at all lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee