Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Lady Gaga's Grammys 2025 Submissions

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Alfonso

Fingers crossed! DWAS deserves at least one award. Do we think she will be performing with Bruno at the show? 

Red

Die with AWARDS come on let’s go bbyyyyyyyyy

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

Red

Also I see SSoH getting a nomination too (now, if it’s going to win…)

Skyana Rava

The only other Gaga song I thought would win SOTY/ROTY was Sha-slay-ow, 

Which is to say ---

I think DWAS (anybody else still think 'dance with a smile' everytime they see DWAS :triggered:) will win. Buno and Gaga are grammy favs, it's a masterfully crafted and performed song, and it seems to have captivated quite the global audience. I mean... Sabrina deserves it too, and Bar Song could also win.

But damn, has any Gaga song ever been this perf for grammies???? I have even higher expectations for DWAS. It's not even my fav song of hers but I can appreciate the shere mastery behind it and it feels so good to hear. 

I mean, I'm definitely #delulu :trollga:with expectations. But like... She keeps fulfilling my #delulusions lately tbh.

Edited for grammar :ohwell:

Second edit: lest i forget Texas Hold'em is elligible. I think that song is.... just mediocre,,, but again I appreciate the cultural impact it has had.

Edited by Skyana Rava
blorp
  • Love 1

Allan

I could see her attending, since it's in the month of LG7 release. Idk how the performance is gonna work with DWAS x LG7 though, probably a medley?

julz

Grammys will definitely beg for both Gaga and Bruno to perform it at the ceremony. And i think both of them would love to do that.

Imagine...Gaga not only performing once though, what if she performs the LG7 lead there...or SSOH with the Rolling Stones. What a night it would be!!!!

River
1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

banned

who-hath-summoned-me-to-this-realm-satan

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 2

monstertoronto

I actually think she has a good shot at ROTY or SOTY!  It’s been a praised and organic enduring hit, and appealing to a wide demo. And while the Grammys obviously do like Gaga (I can’t get over her winning for Joanne Where do you Think you’re Going), they LOVE Bruno Mars and let him basically sweep with his duo project. I think all the elements are there for her to finally get one of the general field awards!!! 

• Like 1

andy232000

ROTY is off the table. As much as they don’t want to admit it, commercial success is a factor with this one. Espresso is the clear winner. It’s giving Flowers/About That Time vibes. 

SOTY if very much on the table. This one doesn’t favor commercial success all the time  (DWAS has it either way). They favor lyrics and composition. The only other two real threats are Beautiful Things, which smashed left and right and Birds of a Feather. Personally I don’t think Billie has it in the bag this time. BOAS is cute but did not smash as much as Boone’s track. Plus she’s probably a favorite for the Pop categories, while Boone’s only real chance is SOTY. He wont win for Pop Vocal or Best New Artist, nor Best Pop Solo. 

Best Pop Duo is pretty much on lock. No other collaboration made the amount of noice DWAS made. Yeah yeah, Fortnight will be nominated. Still wont win. If Taylor didn’t beat Gaga with Exile she wont beat it with a much inferior song.

Best Rock Song and Performance I don’t know, but the nomination is likely. Winning I’d say no, cause it usually takes time for the Grammy’s to get on board when artists decide to cross genres.

Best Music Film, honestly, while the critics praised the concert, in my opinion the CBT film is subpar at most. The editing is bad on some songs and there is no storytelling whatsoever. I differ from critics on this one, but based off on scores, it has a shot

thisboyisamonster

Think it will win pop duo. The only one that could beat it is probs girl so confusing remix but think Charli submitted guess with billie??

Red
1 hour ago, Allan said:

I could see her attending, since it's in the month of LG7 release. Idk how the performance is gonna work with DWAS x LG7 though, probably a medley?

Wouldn’t the transition be jarring?