Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Lady Gaga's Grammys 2025 Submissions

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Die with a Smile (with Bruno Mars): ROTY, SOTY, Pop Duo/Group Perf, Best Music Video
Chromatica Ball: Best Music FIlm
Sweet Sounds of Heaven: ROTY, SOTY, Rock Perf, Rock Song

Edited by Teletubby
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 24
  • Love 7

bionic

great poster but including the billboard quote feels a bit try hard to me. the NYT quote is everything that needs to be said and more

buy bionic
  • Like 2

SimonBaetens

Omg not me reading this as ‘banned’ instead of ‘banner’

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

InTheCloset

it wont win in the big categories

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Lady Gaga's Grammys 2025 Submissions
Leoj305

I think it has a chance with pop duo, unless they give it to Beyoncé or Taylor for being Beyoncé or Taylor. 

tlittlemonster
9 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

You don't know that...

For reference, Bruno Mars never once lost a SOTY or ROTY nomination, plus we all know that Gaga's one of the Grammy's faves. She literally got nominated for some of the big categories with Tony.

Considering Grammy's typical voting demographics, she has a better chance right now than Sabrina or any other new pop girl.

The only thing that could hinder it is the fact that in the past 5 years, there are a lot of new young voters who will likely favour Billie, Sabrina and even Taylor Swift.

But I don't get why people are so negative and say straight away she won't win any big category when it's been the number 1 song in the world for the past 2 months 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 7

andy232000
23 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

This is actually her biggest chance at SOTY. The real only competitor here is Beautiful Things by Benson Boone. 

All the other hits this year are not as sizable as DWAS, except espresso, and Song of the Year typically does not go to the commercial nominate. DWAS has all the typical Grammy SOTY profile qualities. If the song holds up during the next two months, I can see her winning it. 

Bruno is also a grammy darling too!

• Thanks 1

Shyane
8 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

This is actually her biggest chance at SOTY. The real only competitor here is Beautiful Things by Benson Boone. 

All the other hits this year are not as sizable as DWAS, except espresso, and Song of the Year typically does not go to the commercial nominate. DWAS has all the typical Grammy SOTY profile qualities. If the song holds up during the next two months, I can see her winning it. 

Bruno is also a grammy darling too!

I agree. There is a good chance Gaga/bruno will win. DWAS is the type of song Grammy would love.

Anderson123

I think Die With A Smile does have a chance to win Record and/or Song of the Year. I hope it wins at least one and Birds of a Feather too. If not, Billie deserves Pop Solo for that one and Bruno/Gaga for Pop Duo.

Juanlittlem
40 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Girl whats with the negativity over everything. DWAS has so many chances of winning at least a grammy.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bonkers
29 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I think it has a chance with pop duo, unless they give it to Beyoncé or Taylor for being Beyoncé or Taylor. 

Might depend on other indictments coming from the Diddy case 

:huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Rahrahbitchson
44 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Well, one thing i know is that if Bruno Mars is nominated in one of those big categories, there is a 80% chance he is taking it lol

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ImMatt

Genuinely think DWAS is Gaga's best ever chance to win one of the Big 4. It's literally made for the Grammy's and is still the biggest song in the world :excited:

lilboyblue

Page 1 and already negativity out of nowhere... :huntyga:

Good luck, DWAS! May you win all the awards.

Edited by lilboyblue
  • Like 6