Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga crying during edge of glory acoustic in St Paul

superman

Featured Posts

RideRidePony

maybe she is crying because interscope just told her that the album has been brought forward and she cant delay anymore or her spiky piano will be removed :cryga: or maybe she is crying because she is italian :derpga:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One could really see how TEOG really connects with her. And when she talked about how much she loves her family, that really struck me that with all the drama and all of being a pop star, she's still a daughter no matter what. :flutter:

She usually hits those high notes easily when its acoustic. The fact that she couldn't do it must really mean something. I know somebody mentioned something about a part cut off the video, but why's she so emotional?

3 points in and ready for more

lodylody

Why is the entire show becoming acoustic?

:lmao: this tbh :nails:

maybe she is crying because interscope just told her that the album has been brought forward and she cant delay anymore or her spiky piano will be removed :cryga: or maybe she is crying because she is italian :derpga:

OH MY GOD :lmao:

Cappuccino

She got emotional cause theres something wrong with her voice. She couldnt hit high note proberly , she tried but failed twice :(

She got emotional cause theres something wrong with her voice. She couldnt hit high note proberly , she tried but failed twice :(

apparently there's something about her grandpa?

3 points in and ready for more

Rudz Xinc

why so many acoustic versions

BTW, TEOG, MTN, mess

but I love TEOG acoustic though, this song was made to be perform as acoustic

I wish BTW and MTN stay studio version

Look at those clowns

bumblebee

she also did the edge of glory like in every show at the encore and she slayed those vocals:)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Kd4RpEQA8ZY

St. Louis and St. Paul are different cities :derpga:

And I believe she couldn't hit the high notes simply because she got too emotional for some reason

Maybe she is missing her family and her city - she's been away for so long since the tour started. Maybe something else. Cause generally she delivers a magnificent performance at the encore, having no problems with dem high notes

RAMROD

Tara or simebody else might just slip some onions on that keyboard set :fan:

Wish i can hug her. Saw the video.

We should send this video to that journalist that recently published untrue review tbh.

LMs supports and cheering for her were really cool too during this time. :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived