Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Are you worried about LG7 era?

dit

Featured Posts

Ashley
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

She seemed very excited in everything she mentioned music related prior to Joker but honestly what if all that hype she was/is feeling was just related to Harlequin and DWAS :motherofpuppies:

Like if you think about it every time she's mentioned LG7 it's like, hey F4GGTS here's my new single/album while you wait till LG7. And then LG7 was announced through a printed Word Template sheet :ororomunroe:

Idk maybe I'm overthinking it :vegas:

She seemed really excited when she shared snippets from LG7 with fans in Paris. Probably just wants to keep the focus on her current projects.

• Like 1

Decodekid
Just now, Ashley said:

She seemed really excited when she shared snippets from LG7 with fans in Paris. Probably just wants to keep the focus on her current projects.

Rightttt forgot about that, nvm we're back :vegas:

Long Live Gretchen
  • YAAAS 3

Bronte

does anyone think there's a chance of it being titled "Stefani" she's talking a lot about wearing masks in her career and creating characters and becoming them and that sort of stuff recently 

Pennywise

I have so many things to worry about as an adult, so Gaga is not really one of those things anymore :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Shook 1

elijahfan
37 minutes ago, dit said:

shots fired @River giphy.webp

he gonna ban u now giphy.webp :stalkga: 

I’m ready for their stones :iamfair:

• LMAO 1

Logan

no - I doubt it will all be perfect, but I'm sure most of us will have multiple favorites so what's to worry about. unless you're a child who worries about charts.

GerMonsterNotta

One thing we must be used to by now is just to ride the waves baby… 

Don’t worry, I feel like Gaga has nothing to prove… this one’s just for us no matter what happens….

DWAS legends collab success for GP 

Harlequin was to again reinforce a proven versatility as an artist 

LG7 is full Gaga in a triumphant unapologetic avant garde mother monster spooky way… her reclaim to her own fame for us… I’m certain there will be promo given how well things have been rolling for her so far. But I think the success here is measured more by Ah Ha yes! that’s Gaga bring Gaga again… it’s for us, and also potentially for little, little monsters to expand us further.

Her diverse approach to her career is different to her contemporaries….we don’t need 5X DWAS success sized singles… we have this in her back catalog already…. A visual album is something we’ve never had so I’d love if a single dropped with a video this month… with a dramatic To Be Continued ending… for this to be built on in February with a full story album to keep everyone dying for more over the holidays 

Edited by GerMonsterNotta
  • YAAAS 2

GerMonsterNotta
34 minutes ago, Bronte said:

does anyone think there's a chance of it being titled "Stefani" she's talking a lot about wearing masks in her career and creating characters and becoming them and that sort of stuff recently 

I share this theory. Stefani…. Stefani’s Shadow.

CautiousLurker

I'm worried I won't live long enough to witness.mp3 the LG7 era - your humble hunty is aged and rickety - please send prayers my way, hennies :bradley:

And by prayers I do mean 10 million pounds after tax pls thnks :cheeky:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.
  • Sad 1

• Shadow locked this topic