Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Are you worried about LG7 era?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

This thread inspired by this post by the good sis @River where is panicking about LG7 era because of Joker and DWAS. :hug: I want to know if more monsters worried? :oprah: 

This is what he said: 

"Joker 2 will hurt LG7. I'm sure of it. it's OVER. TOTALLY OVER. Bruno is rerecording DWAS with TAYLOR right now. Toad.. look what u have done!"

I am not but I am worried she gonna treat it like Chromatica era where it was very big gaps between everything after the Rain on Me single release. Like after that she gave us 911 mv and chromatica tour and stuff but it was after big gaps. Yes due to pandemic but maybe Gaga gonna find some kind of excuse? maybe Richy Jackson gonna be fired so she gonna say he cannot choreo her so she have to pull plug of era? Or maybe after Joker 2 she will star in Hallmark movie? what are your thoughts?

In-Collage-20241003-191106589.jpg

Edited by dit
  • LMAO 14

elijahfan

Only LMs will get worried at the prospect of new music… I swear some of you should get off the internet more often and enjoy life.

• Like 6
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

HelloHangoverz

The only thing I'm worried for is the period between LG7 lead and February. once the initial shock and impact of the lead has died down, I don't want it to go quiet again

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

dit
Just now, elijahfan said:

Only LMs will get worried at the prospect of new music… I swear some of you should get off the internet more often and enjoy life.

shots fired @River giphy.webp

he gonna ban u now giphy.webp :stalkga: 

• LMAO 10

River

I wanna hold it just for a while and fart with a smile :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 6

Nutella

More chemistry in that poster than most Hallmark movies 

• LMAO 2

River

the ship is sinking

we're all going down

hype train fell of the track

MAY HIMEROS HELP US THE GAYS

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3

PMM

i already told y'all what will happen. that's why i didn't want lg7 lead this year. 

I Am a Joke

rvfzme

I think Gaga will not live only pop and it was noticed long ago. Since she played role of ASIB her acting has influenced her life and I think she is very good at it. Although her music will never end but distance between eras is widening (maybe they will be closer to each other in the future) :oprah:

• Like 1

rvfzme
3 minutes ago, Mathjus said:

I'm afraid there will be only songs under 3 minutes :traumatica:

We need 4-5 minutes + 7-8 minutes (extended version)!!!!!!!!! :grr:

Edited by rvfzme
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

I think I will LOVE the music but I think a lot of people are expecitng her to come back full force with smash hits chart toppers and I don't think it'll happen

Ok after reading comments I'm also scared of short songs lol, please give us 4 mins bops at least

Edited by Lucas

Decodekid

She seemed very excited in everything she mentioned music related prior to Joker but honestly what if all that hype she was/is feeling was just related to Harlequin and DWAS :motherofpuppies:

Like if you think about it every time she's mentioned LG7 it's like, hey F4GGTS here's my new single/album while you wait till LG7. And then LG7 was announced through a printed Word Template sheet :ororomunroe:

Idk maybe I'm overthinking it :vegas:

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 1

• Shadow locked this topic