Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Diddy’s youngest victim was 9yo at the time

Kimmo

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

I swear after I saw that video where he beats his girlfriend in the hotel, nothing could terrify me more about this man. Whatever happens to him it's 100% deserved.

lasagna

a man sexually abuses 120 people including a 9 year old and peoples first thought is how can we implicate beyonce... misogynoir is insane

i hope beyonce sues the hell out of whoever started those rumours on tiktok

Edited by lasagna
human turd
  • Like 1

Fck I luv Art
5 minutes ago, lasagna said:

a man sexually abuses 120 people including a 9 year old and peoples first thought is how can we implicate beyonce... misogynoir is insane

i hope beyonce sues the hell out of whoever started those rumours on tiktok

Honestly, ppl chosed to attack Bey cause she's oviously the most famous person on his list... The only thing that I want to know now is, is it true ? 

Was she with those freaks at the after partys ?? If it is, we shouldn't defend her anymore but if it's fake it's defamation..

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

lasagna
14 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Honestly, ppl chosed to attack Bey cause she's oviously the most famous person on his list... The only thing that I want to know now is, is it true ? 

Was she with those freaks at the after partys ?? If it is, we shouldn't defend her anymore but if it's fake it's defamation..

but there shouldn't even be a question of "if she is involved." she isn't. she never has been. the way people are determined to have her involved in a case that is absolutely nothing to do with her reeks of underlying hatred for her.

there is literally no evidence to suggest she was at those parties. shes been pictured with diddy like pretty much every other US based celebrity of the early 2000s was too at various award shows or events. her and jay z have not been named in any documents relating to the case.

Edited by lasagna
human turd