• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2

RAMROD

Gaga x MCU wbk :party:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

I think she just didn't answer the question because she thought it was ridiculous :sweat: 

I don't see her doing a traditional superhero film. She fits perfectly in something like Joker because it's not beholden to a cinematic universe or strict comic book lore and it's darker than most comic book movies.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 6

Poltergeist

Offtop, but I love seeing the change behind her eyes. You can clearly say she's thriving at the moment and is in the best place in a long time. God, I love this woman and I feel so happy for her.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 7

Stephen

Lmaoo she's so funny. Yea I don't expect that but tbh she would fit in so well with The Batman universe. If anyone has watched The Penguin, I kept thinking how Sofia Falcone reminded me a bit of Patrizia Gucci, and how crazy it would be if Gaga played that part.

cristin-milioti-in-the-penguin.jpg

Edited by Stephen

Jill
21 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think she just didn't answer the question because she thought it was ridiculous :sweat: 

I don't see her doing a traditional superhero film. She fits perfectly in something like Joker because it's not beholden to a cinematic universe or strict comic book lore and it's darker than most comic book movies.

you got all of this from a shrug?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

She'd be iconic in a horror. A lil independent horror with a £100,000 budget and a dream. She needs to do something like that. Go a bit artsy

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1

Reality
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

you got all of this from a shrug?

If by "all this" you mean the first sentence, sure. The second part of my comment was purely my opinion on her doing traditional superhero films.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jill
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

If by "all this" you mean the first sentence, sure. The second part of my comment was purely my opinion on her doing traditional superhero films.

you should divide your opinion from the facts more clearly; i'm a katy perry fan i'm not able to comprehend the things i read

Edited by Jill
This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • LMAO 1

princedeeblebleble
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

She'd be iconic in a horror. A lil independent horror with a £100,000 budget and a dream. She needs to do something like that

I'd love to see her in a Maxxxine or Pearl kinda horor honestly 👀 or something stupid like Happy death day/Terrifier haha

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, princedeeblebleble said:

I'd love to see her in a Maxxxine or Pearl kinda horor honestly 👀 or something stupid like Happy death day/Terrifier haha

YES 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

julz

Her reaction makes me think that she is up for it but at the same time not thinking about it. Knowing her, she will say something respectfully to say No..Here, she gave a hint that she is thinking about it but nothing final. 

Reminds me again of Dazzler...but i dont like that for her. I would really want her to lead star in a scifi movie without any trace of being a singer

River

omg she just confirmed that she's playing Dazzler in the new new MCU X-Men :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta