Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Liz Truss blames her downfall on "underground transgender mafia"


HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

bionic

The trans community:

  • powerful enough to topple a Prime Minister who has a decent majority
  • not powerful enough stop Parliament from passing anti-trans legislation
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Palutena
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

The trans community:

  • powerful enough to topple a Prime Minister who has a decent majority
  • not powerful enough stop Parliament from passing anti-trans legislation

Schrodinger's Trans Community :huntyga:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

Well, she's living proof that stupid people will do and say anything to avoid the fact that they're stupid.

Then she's on stage losing her seat, embarrassed in front of millions, clueless as to why. You couldn't make it up.

Availability is not weakness
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but did she actually say that ? I know she's a cretin, but I'm not sure even Trump would say that.

I'm not great with technology and clicking on stuff etc, but I can't call up any video evidence of her actually saying that. So, did she really ? Anyone know ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, chun li said:

It literally says the post is satire why are you guys believing this? :toofunny: 

Ah, thank you. I missed that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorehound
2 hours ago, chun li said:

It literally says the post is satire why are you guys believing this? :toofunny: 

wow lol :fail:

well the fact that we believed that she actually said this says more about Liz Truss than us haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
16 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

wow lol :fail:

well the fact that we believed that she actually said this says more about Liz Trust than us haha

I'm going to go with....

I always knew :anveeroy:

Availability is not weakness
Link to post
Share on other sites

chun li

I'm all for making fun of politicians like her, I had a laugh yesterday rewatching the lettuce video when she was dressed up in green promoting her book but to put fake news out there and mention transgender people for a joke is not ok 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites

AndiGaga
3 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

I blame the Liz Truss Stupidity Mafia 

This did not age well if its just satire LOL 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...