new music

Madonna in the studio with Stuart Price

SimonBaetens

Featured Posts

Awakened M
15 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Yeah, whenever ppl try to associate Gaga with Madonna this always comes to mind

I really mean no harm by my suggestion.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

whoresup

This is the best news, Stuart Price is god as far as I’m concerned! His work with Madonna, Kylie and Dua is perfection. 

• Like 2

Anderson123

Good for her. There was a time she said she didn't want to work with same producers and then she worked with Orbit again for MDNA and Mirwais for Madame X but hope that there's still magic with Stuart Price like they did with Confessions. Not getting my hopes up but excited to hear whatever it is. This is her first album back with Warner so most likely something bigger than MDNA, Rebel Heart and Madame X.

LeafBug

I don’t like Madonna (for what she did to Ga) but I LOVE Confessions. Bopping to it everyday. :excited:

Edited by LeafBug

27monster27

First Max Martin and now Stuart Price. I can't wait to see how the record turns out.

he/him/his
  • Like 1

Juanjo
59 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I love how she's trying to look like some kind of tortured artist in those studio pics. :ladyhaha:

Proud member of TTPD :zilla:

Edited by Juanjo
  • LMAO 1

Psyduck
1 hour ago, Awakened M said:

I really mean no harm by my suggestion.

No harm done hehe. I was just saying that the clip is engraved in my mind. I do hope that one day they will work together so Madonna can change Gaga's feelings towards her

keep on looking for Psyduck
  • Like 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

She said ONCE in an interview that she thinks that BTW sounding similar to Express Yourself was reductive... let's not act like Madonna bullied Gaga for 8 years please lol.

Gaga also had no issue to go on Twitter to shade Katy for using a mechanical horse instead of telling her directly to her face

to be fair, katy was the first one to send out a shady tweet so Gaga only played fair :messga:

mother, what must i do?

SimonBaetens
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

to be fair, katy was the first one to send out a shady tweet so Gaga only played fair :messga:

aaaaand we’re back to Dr Luke’s Princess Peach lol

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

NATAH
4 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

aaaaand we’re back to Dr Luke’s Princess Peach lol

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Jackaroo

Didn’t see this coming as I thought the celebration tour was her last hooray after she went into ICU last year before the tour. Good for ha tho, I would love to see her children getting involved too. 

• Like 1

Alfonso

I wonder if they're working on new music or something related to the concert film. She's been in the studio for a long time already, hopefully the new music comes soon, along with a new tour. 

princedeeblebleble

Omg that's how he looks? I'd totally Stuart his Pri.. I mean.. yaas for them Getting back together, they truly made magic! And its about time M released a new album, its been nearly 6 years!

agentprovocate
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

She said ONCE in an interview that she thinks that BTW sounding similar to Express Yourself was reductive... let's not act like Madonna bullied Gaga for 8 years please lol.

Gaga also had no issue to go on Twitter to shade Katy for using a mechanical horse instead of telling her directly to her face

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

thank you!!! people don't know what bullying is these days. ps. BTW sounds really like express yourself... that's a fact

• Like 1