Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Ariana Grande Is Proven NOT LYING On Plastic Surgery

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Illuminati
24 minutes ago, bionic said:

Polygraph/lie detector tests are infamously unreliable and are not admissible as court evidence in most jurisdictions for this reason.

Our eyes are much more reliable and...

She said she had fillers in various parts of her face, I don't think she's lying about the rest

• Like 3

Jill
10 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

It's a complete gray area. On the individual level I get it and support those who genuinely find relief in it. Who are we to tell others what to do with their body?

It's not a gray area for me. I'm not criticizing people who "find relief" in doing it, but the fact that they have to do it in the first place to find relief. That’s society's and the system's fault, not necessarily theirs. Although when it comes to celebrities, I believe their responsibility is greater, so promoting these things could be seen as more serious.

10 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

But even while saying that: should we also discourage make-up by that logic? Tattoos, piercings? Or can we consider all of them as a form of personal expression, with varying degrees of intensity?

Plastic surgery is rarely a form of expression like tattoos or piercings. You can get a tattoo of a phrase or your mother's face, but with plastic surgery, you can only change your appearance, and many take advantage of that to conform to social beauty standards. Cases where the opposite happens are very rare. Very, very rare. No one gets surgery to "be uglier" according to social norms. The goal is generally the opposite.

Not to mention the class issue: who has access to plastic surgery? Certainly not poor people. And carrying the burden of beauty as a tacit precondition to "succeed in the world", which even makes you doubt your own beauty, can be an unbearable weight for those who, in addition to all of this, do not have the financial means to afford surgery.

I’m not saying surgery is the solution to such problems, but the desire to have it and not be able to also causes further harm, as people might idealize surgeries and have a different (and mistaken) idea of what will happen once they get them. Thus, and as always, poor people are the most affected.

Edited by Jill
This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 1

JustTea
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Polygraph/lie detector tests are infamously unreliable and are not admissible as court evidence in most jurisdictions for this reason.

Our eyes are much more reliable and...

There aren’t many harsh changes to her facial appearance besides the fact she’s lost weight and matured since 2012, so it's very likely just botox (+makeup) like she said...

Edited by JustTea

RenegAde

She looks like a different person but whatever.

I hate when people obsess over celebrity plastic surgeries or blame the never ending global issue of unnatural beauty standards or perfectionism on  celebrities. I feel it shows a lack of self awareness and accountability as a society and as individuals

Celebrities didnt fall from the sky, they are a product of their societies and i don't fault them for getting plastic surgery because  they are the biggest victims of the societal pressures to stay perfect.

If you feel pressured by societal beauty standards, There's a lot introspection that needs to be done instead of getting a kick out of calling out another person's imperfection.

• Like 1

River

I lied to a lie detector and passed :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1

VTV

I hope we can come to a society where cosmetic surgery/fillers/botox/threads/lifts are not such a big deal like it still is today like damn. We sound like judgmental b**mers. 

Edited by VTV
The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Thanks 2

Controversiaga

There is nothing wrong with having work done. Many people do it, famous or not.  And if everyone had the money, even more people would do it. Why does it have to be a taboo shameful thing

wish celebrities would stop lying because it’s obvious. We can see before and afters. We know the difference between normal aging/changes in weight and having work done.

these are not real polygraphs anyways 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Ronk
2 hours ago, VTV said:

I hope we can come to a society where cosmetic surgery/fillers/botox/threads/lifts are not such a big deal like it still is today like damn. We sound like boomers. 

Exactly.  Hopefully someday such conversations with Ari or anyone else won't even be considered.  They will be a thing of the past.  

About the boomers, I'll stay Silent. 

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Thanks 1

Mon trou en plume

I love the connection they have, ari seems very at ease since wicked, like grounded, Im happy for her 

Edited by Mon trou en plume

VTV
10 minutes ago, Ronk said:

About the boomers, I'll stay Silent. 

I mean in a sense that-

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.