Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Ariana Grande Is Proven NOT LYING On Plastic Surgery

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Full video:

She is never doing it (so far), but she is open to it! Her inclusive message at the end is great too! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3

bionic

Polygraph/lie detector tests are infamously unreliable and are not admissible as court evidence in most jurisdictions for this reason.

Our eyes are much more reliable and...

buy bionic
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

RAMROD
Just now, bionic said:

Polygraph/lie detector tests are infamously unreliable and are not admissible as court evidence in most jurisdictions for this reason.

Our eyes are much more reliable and...

so you were saying she's still guilty?

phoenix-ready-1.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic
Just now, RAMROD said:

so you were saying she's still guilty?

phoenix-ready-1.jpg

i said

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Jill

It's very sad to me that people consider plastic surgery as something valid when used to achieve impossible beauty standards that are transmitted by society almost as an obligation. Even more so considering that this desire is often validated by supposedly "progressive" agents who are actually supporting the entire discourse of false beauty standards. This creates horrific consequences for a society that is already prone to superficiality and the pursuit of short-term satisfaction. Many teenagers desire plastic surgery to better fit this standard. And instead of asking for more realistic standards, many seek to support this in the name of self-esteem. But self-esteem is not achieved that way...

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Virgin Ryan

"... women, men, non gender conforming people..." our inclusivity queen :huntyga:

Edited by Virgin Ryan
  • Like 1

bionic
2 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's very sad to me that people consider plastic surgery as something valid when used to achieve impossible beauty standards that are transmitted by society almost as an obligation. Even more so considering that this desire is often validated by supposedly "progressive" agents who are actually supporting the entire discourse of false beauty standards. This creates horrific consequences for a society that is already prone to superficiality and the pursuit of short-term satisfaction. Many teenagers desire plastic surgery to better fit this standard. And instead of asking for more realistic standards, many seek to support this in the name of self-esteem. But self-esteem is not achieved that way...

Jill spilling as always.

Meanwhile Ariana is walking round with her 5th face and pretending its "just a bit of mascara and eyeliner" 

buy bionic
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

LG2008

It's obvious she did and there's nothing wrong with it...

That being said, they are not going to show the lie detector saying she lied :ladyhaha:

Edited by LG2008

Teletubby

she has a beauty brand so even if she has done something, she won't admit it because it could affect her brand

i ❤️
  • Like 2

Adrenaliner

Imagine them asking "Do you love your fans?", her answering "No" and the lady telling she is lying :huntyga:

I WOULD LIVE

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Lady Palutena

Did they ask her if she knew Ethan was married when she started dating him, though? :cheeky:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Guillaume Hamon
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

Jill spilling as always.

Meanwhile Ariana is walking round with her 5th face and pretending its "just a bit of mascara and eyeliner" 

Not the part about "her 5th face" lmao.

Seriously many kids or teens believe they're ugly watching celebs with borderline impossible beauty who swear they're just born this way as if it was pretty regular.

I wish they would just admit to get "help" like Gaga did.

• Love 1

Head Empty
17 minutes ago, Jill said:

It's a complete gray area. On the individual level I get it and support those who genuinely find relief in it. Who are we to tell others what to do with their body?

But all those individuals together - especially public figures - alter our expectations of beauty, as you said. Our collective 'bar' for what beauty is, gets raised, and raised, and raised. Cometic procedures become another socially acceptable 'fix' for our ever-growing insecurities. A fix that our capitalist society gladly pushes for and profits from. Considering all that, cosmetic procedures are a net loss to our society, in my opinion. 

But even while saying that: should we also discourage make-up by that logic? Tattoos, piercings? Or can we consider all of them as a form of personal expression, with varying degrees of intensity?

It's always that morally gray area, and everyone has to decide for themselves :selena:

Edited by Head Empty
Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺
  • Like 3