Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B./TSE ureleased tracks leaks

Reject False Icons

Featured Posts

Reject False Icons

First of all, do not post any leak links, I'm not asking for them or sharing them, I don't want any trouble in this site

I'm really curious and since there are many Gwen fans here specially of her first two albums I thought we could discuss this big leak of unreleased songs that it's happening, what do you think? :max:, which songs exactly are seeing the light of day cause I'm not so deep into Gwen's fanbase, :oops: I'd wanna know more about the situation 

and also I'd 100% support the idea of releasing these unreleased songs into a L.A.M.B. 's 20th anniversary edition but Interscope is so tonedeaf and useless that they won't do anything but neither will they be promoting Gwen's upcoming album

in some way I feel Gwen had first gone through what Gaga suffered later with Intercope's stupidity and lack of support cause they focus on their newest artists :littlepotter:

Edited by Reject False Icons

River

what about candyland? it's basically the song I want the most and that old leak is pretty meh quality :traumatica:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reject False Icons
1 minute ago, bionic said:

oh first i've heard of this. are the songs good???

I just knew an HQ version of the song Candyland got leaked but it's even on youtube so there's no problem, but I saw there's more songs leaking, I just wish the Serious Music video would leak completely :selena:

• Shook 1

• Reject False Icons changed the title to Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B./TSE ureleased tracks leaks
weed
14 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

the Serious Music video

omg I didn't know it existed! I'll have to look into twitter about these leaks and such! LAMB is the first album I ever STANNED :giveup:

well... I watched the 60 seconds from 2006, if it does leak hopefully it's not potato quality :traumatica:

Edited by weed
  • Love 1