Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
interview

The Zane Lowe Show - Gaga Live

wolfga

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Edu said:

she just confirmed that the harlequin is a jazz record yet some ppl were arguing with me about it earlier lol

You’re insanely petty holy **** lmao. I said it was a fusion record (which is accurate). You know albums can be influenced by and pull from multiple genres, right? 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 4

Yandere
5 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You’re insanely petty holy **** lmao. I said it was a fusion record (which is accurate). You know albums can be influenced by and pull from multiple genres, right? 

Don’t know about the previous posts but it’s more similar to a Jazz record nonetheless

I mean The Joker is the only song that differs a lot, while there are some ballads, some blues, but yes I’d not call it the pop we’re used to.

Maybe more… jazz-ish:koons:

We’re not all music experts so maybe let us generalize a bit 

Edited by Yandere
@carminemorriello
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, Yandere said:

Don’t know about the previous post but it’s more similar to a Jazz record

I mean The Joker is the only song that differs a lot, while there are some ballad, some blues, but yes I’d not call it the pop we’re used to.

Maybe more… jazz-ish:koons:

It wasn’t a question of jazz vs. modern pop, it was a question of: is it a by-the-numbers jazz record or does it pull from multiple styles and genre aesthetics? Again, genre is an *umbrella category*, so saying it is jazz is correct, but the user I was quoting claimed it was a more generic jazz record that wasn’t a departure from her previous work in the genre (which, given the influence of gospel, soul, blues, and rock, I’d say is not accurate).

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

It’s not a question of jazz vs. pop, it was a question of: is it a by-the-numbers jazz record or does it pull from multiple styles and genre aesthetics. Again, genre is an *umbrella category*, so saying it is jazz is correct, but the user I was quoting claimed it was a more generic jazz record that wasn’t a departure from her previous work in the genre (which, given the influence of gospel, soul, blues, and rock, I’d say is not accurate).

i never said it was a traditional jazz album by any means but go off ig

🌹 free britney 🌹

Levine
7 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

She just clocked them?

"In an interview with Zane Lowe, Lady Gaga described "Harlequin" as "vintage pop"

• YAAAS 2