💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Are you more excited for LG6.5 or LG7?

ThisGuyTony

Are you more excited for LG6.5 or LG7?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more excited for LG6.5 or LG7?

• LG6.5
    • LG7

Featured Posts

Both because we could end up with 20+ tracks on streaming by late February 2025. The most music she’s put out at once in almost 12 years

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 1

we don't really know much about the differences between each project yet

but we better get the girlfriend for the weekend song or else :grr:

🌹 free britney 🌹
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall

LG7 obviously but it's nice we are getting that rock album/ep as well

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

I’m excited for both, but judging on the snippets that she previewed in Paris, LG7. The snippets have that dark, industrial techno sound that I’ve been wishing that she experimented with since the rumor of her playing Harley Quinn started. Both LG6.5 and LG7 are definitely going to serve. 

• Like 6

I wanted rock music but ALL of the snippets of LG7 were beyond my expectations. So LG7. :holdmyhand: 

I know I’m gonna love both albums because she never misses when it comes to music (for me at least). 

I mean at first it was LG7 100% but it looks like LG6.5 is coming with a CONCEPT! So I'm very eager for it too and the music sounds veeery promising. Either way, we're getting both almost at the same time so we're eating good good :firega:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Nessun Dorma

Anything coming from Gaga excites me, really! I chose to follow her in this journey and I’m here for whatever she brings. Let it be jazz, Hollywood, Broadway, pop music, Vegas, I don’t care cause it’s freaking Gaga! 

But my rocker soul is really excited about the idea of rock music! So I’m like 100% anxious for LG6.5 and 99% for LG7! 

• Thanks 1