Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga Drops A Lot Of Exciting Projects At Once Because Long Hiatus On Horizon?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Mother is feeding us right now, and she fed us GOOD!

DWAS, JFAD OST, 6.5, and LG7 :party:

BUT..! Can't help but wondering if she does this so that she can just do tour in the majority of next year, (2025), then take a long break to build a family? :oprah:

Like, we can't say she'd leave us empty handed since she do all of these, right? 

Thoughts?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Aglaya

Dont forget The Lady and the Legend :party: She's doing EVERYTHING at once

could mean anything
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Roboboy

can we live in the moment pls OMG

• Like 18
  • Thanks 7

River

Gaga? hiatus? the girl can't take a pee break without feeling the rush to come back and make music

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

NATAH

she's a workaholic lol, i think even with kids she'd be using that downtime to write/conceptualise projects

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

Reality

I feel like that'll be the case. I don't think it's any coincidence that a lot of the stuff she's doing are also things people have wanted from her for a loooong time.

LG7 is harkening back to many of the dark themes that got people interested in her in the first place. For years people have said they wanted "DarkGa" back. Well, they're gonna get it. Likewise, the album sounds much more electronic/industrial-based, which are genres that many people wanted Gaga to experiment with. Ngl when we first heard the Abracadabra and Notrious Being snippets, I immediately thought "Wow, these sound like fanmade songs." Not in a bad way! But in the sense that this is exactly the kind of sound that I think fans have been wanting to hear from her for a long time.

And now with LG6.5, it sounds much more rock-inspired, which again, is a genre people have wanted to hear her go down for a while.

Those two projects + Joker mean we're gonna be eating good for the rest of the year & the beginning of next. I can see her wanting to embark on one huge hurrah before maybe taking a break from everything.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1

Shadow

Are we sure she'll go on hiatus?  I'd rather not assume anything unless she announces it.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Lampost

I keep thinking the same, like this is unusual for her, to drop this much new content in such a short period of time...

But also, like others have said, let's just enjoy it :)

I don't think she'll ever stop making music no matter what changes in her life. The projects might be smaller with less promotion opportunities but she'll be active until she retires.

Modern Ecstasy2

Even when she has a kid, which I do think will happen relatively soon, she is going to create during that time, she can't not be creating.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gfarabello

It's been a long time since things happened quite as planned and now we're living it again. If anything, in these recent interviews she's been pretty vocal about how her relationship with Michael fills her up with joy and how he encourages her to keep creating. So... Whatever makes her happy, makes us happy right back. :kiss:

MercifulAir

I don’t think she’s going anywhere. It writes a narrative that she can’t have both a career and be a mother. She can do both. 

• Like 2

holy scheisse

Fret not mamaw. If she ever has a baby it just means we are gonna FINALLY get her ray of light record after :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1