Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

atemybrain

Happy Mistake is one of the best songs she has ever made, wow. This album, overall, is absolutely marvelous and a complete testament to Gaga’s otherworldly talent and versatility. I had so much fun listening to it. Bravo Gaga :pawsup:

Real Panda

I just finished listening for the first time. I'm a little bit late I fell asleep waiting for the midnight release. :franminervini:

After my first full album listen my Top 5 are: Happy Mistake, Close To You, The Joker, World on a String and Gonna Build a Mountain. 

• Love 1

Juanne

I was hoping for a full rock, riff heavy, grungy type sound for the whole album like The Joker. But, at least I can appreciate the musicianship and production 💯

I was also excited for Close To You, but I have to admit, the original is really hard to beat for me. And, don't drag me for this but I don't really like Gaga's voice for jazz, it's too much nasal sounding? I don't know the term, anyone feeling the same?

Edited by Juanne
  • Like 1

Mister G

I am obsessed. The Joker and Happy Mistake OMG!!! Just hand her the awards she deserves already. Convinced there's nothing this woman can't do. We don't deserve her but s*** what a time to be alive. :firega:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

SharkmanthaC

I really expected to come to some complaining about this being too jazzy. I’m impressed with the opinions and lack of negativity. :vegas:

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy

Me listening to this album yesterday:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Me giving the album another try this morning:

drag queen dance GIF

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

AndiGaga

The biggest problem for me: Happy Mistake should be the first one on the tracklist. People will start to play the album because its a Gaga record and then are thrown off because of the jazz songs. 

Walking around the city as the sun rises and everybody still sleeps with That's Entertainment in my ears was an EXPERIENCE. I litterally was jumping and dancing as if a camera was on me in the 40's. This project is sooooooo for me 😍

• Love 1

Cello
2 hours ago, DrewPa said:

Did I mishear, or she changed some lyrics? I have the impression she says "A child kills his mother" and nor "A chap kills his father"... 

I think she changed some lyrics in the songs to relate to the story.

Spoiler

In the first film Arthur kills his mother

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Shook 1

Real Panda

Why are there no lyrics on Spotify? Or is it just me? Do any of you have lyrics when you play the album/songs?? :fatcat:

1 minute ago, Real Panda said:

Why are there no lyrics on Spotify? Or is it just me? Do any of you have lyrics when you play the album/songs?? :fatcat:

Usually it takes 2-3 days to be added, they manually sync the lyrics with the music.

See the world with me
  • Love 2

How good is That's Life, please? I was listening this morning while walking towards the big office building I work at and I felt like nothing is going to bring me down today :vegas:

• Like 2

Real Panda
Just now, Takox said:

Usually it takes 2-3 days to be added, they manually sync the lyrics with the music.

Okay, thank you. :flower:

2 minutes ago, Julez said:

How good is That's Life, please? I was listening this morning while walking towards the big office building I work at and I felt like nothing is going to bring me down today :vegas:

It's one of the highlights for me!