phantasmas
21 minutes ago, Sorcerer said:

The tapes are labeled "Joanne World Tour" and "Born This Way Ball" OMG

GYdJEHkbEAAcch5?format=jpg&name=large

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952erg621ihhntx225p7g

Snapchat: @phantasmas
  • LMAO 2

Concertaholic

Folie à Deux is such a treat! I was just prancing around my kitchen like a ballerina while listening to it :artdoll2:

It gives me Amy Adams in Enchanted vibes

• Like 2

Butters Stotch

Happy Mistake is THE BALLAD, like it's an instant classic. Imagine that song live at a stadium with an audience of 50k people singing along... :pray:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Love 2

Reality

Just finished my first listen of the album! Currently listening to it again while I write this review :river:

Honestly, this album is phenomenal! Listen, I understand that we all have different tastes in music and stuff, but reading this thread has got me questioning some of y'all's taste :selena: Cause I just don't understand how you could not, at the very least, appreciate how good this album is. Maybe the music itself is not something you'd listen to again, but from a purely musical perspective, it's incredible. Her vocals are insane and so versatile between each song and the production is top-notch.

Also, I said this earlier today, but I was right in thinking that some of y'all really played up the jazz elements of this album. There is a lot of jazz influence, but most of the songs are not purely jazz. Most of the album is more soul, theatrical/musical, gospel, and rock to me. Jazz is certainly infused through all of that, but some of you were acting like this was C2C or L4S :sweat: 

I would list my standouts, but to be honest, everything after Good Morning is a standout to me. I still liked Good Morning, but literally every other track hits so hard :bradley:

I'm so f*cking glad this project exists, and frankly, some of these songs might grow to be some of my favorite Gaga music :firega: Each cover was reimagined so well, and again, her vocals and production were top-notch. As for the originals, they were spectacular. I had high hopes for Happy Mistake especially since everyone was singing its praises. And I'll be honest, at first I was "Ok, this is good, but I'm not getting what everyone's saying," but as the track went on, it truly evolved into something tremendous. 

This is an album I'll continue to stream and replay, and it's the perfect companion to Joker 2. God, it's good to be a monster rn :heart: 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

Butters Stotch

Some reviews saying that this sounds like something that you will enjoy more in te context of the movie... like didn't they read the part where she says that this is a Joker FàD companion album?

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

I’d be very here for this. She sounds amazing and the energy is unrivaled to any other song on the album tbh. She stomped on our throats with that one and I couldn’t be happier about it. 

• Love 1

CubbyGaga
6 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952erg621ihhntx225p7g

She had to cut both the Born This Way Ball and the Joanne Tour short because of her health 😭😭😭😭

Edited by CubbyGaga

StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

he did great on Chromatica idc gays are just bitter af lmao

Gag em 

They were mad at him over Drabylon when they should have been raging at Bowie’s stupid son for blocking the demo

David Ward

Can we appreciate the fact that she used her actaul dirty laundry for this photo shoot? 

She's such a queen :udidnt:

Screenshot-2024-09-26-at-10-30-29-PM.png

Edit: looks like selena gomez's motel rooms after she's finished her stay

Edited by David Ward

lastpopicon

omg the album opening :giveup: been busy irl, listening atm.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Awrah999
7 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Folie à Deux is such a treat! I was just prancing around my kitchen like a ballerina while listening to it :artdoll2:

It gives me Amy Adams in Enchanted vibes

Me too literally was doing the waltz by myself cuz my boo was trying to microwave leftovers and I just did five circles around the countertop :laughga:

• Love 3

Butters Stotch

This album is GREAT! I'm truly so impressed at how much musical maturity Gaga has shown with this album... I can't even imagine the greatness that this maturity mixed with her pop-music-making abilities is going to create, I'm not sure I will be able to take such perfection :giveup:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

QueenChromatix

it 07:35 am in Poland rn, starting my office job from listening whole Harlequin album. Right now i'm on track 3 Oh, When The Saints - her vocals are sooooo good :kara: and tbh i love the repertoir

je suis petit monstre 🥀
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

RichAssPiss

I still think Die with a Smile could have slid nicely in at the end of this and been the top ten hit.  Like what are the odds she has a song about obsessive love and a twisted smile apocalypse...totally separate form her Joker album? The kismet seems pretty irresistible, even if it started from a different place. 

• Love 1

ReRe

I haven’t posted in ages, so that’s how you know this is a big night for us little monsters. That was EVERYTHING. :cryga:

The Joker, FAD, Happy Mistake are the holy trinity and EACH ONE of them has solidified their position as some of her best moments yet - and the whole album (from a strictly vocal standpoint) is amongst her best works to date. 

I don’t even think I can say everything I want because I’m still trying to get my thoughts together…but let me just say…IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK. Thank you for reminding us why we’re little monsters, our Lady. ❤️

• Love 3