💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

NarlesLM
2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Can you fill me in the loop regarding Australia radio take over? :max:

There was this rumor I read on another thread a couple of days ago, I don't recall the source, but they were saying she's taking over a Aus Radio this week and that it could be related to this project since she was seen wearing that "harlequin radio" shirt.. 

Edited by NarlesLM

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, NarlesLM said:

There was this rumor I read on another thread a couple of days ago, I don't recall the source, but they were saying she's taking over a Aus Radio this week and that it could be related to this project since she was seen wearing that "harlequin radio" shirt.. 

Do you when it’s gonna take place and what time? There’s so much to keep up too this week omg 

luna’s advocate

andy232000

I can’t believe that Mr. Bawhby Campbell and Mrs. Gags, actually served us with a NEW NOVEL CONCEPT. 

Like, NO ONE has ever done a 0.5 to refer to an album or EP. Its like when Billie Eilish added everyone to her Close Friends in Instagram. Its different, its innovative, its never done before

• Like 3

NarlesLM

14 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Do you when it’s gonna take place and what time? There’s so much to keep up too this week omg 

I found the Radio in question:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAH6QjdAHww/?igsh=N2FpMXVlZmx5Ympq

They didn't mention the exact day sadly but the program timing is in their bio, look at the host's comments it's interesting he is kinda teasing a BIG thing (announcement maybe?)

Edited by NarlesLM
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Luna Lovegood
7 minutes ago, NarlesLM said:

I found the Radio in question:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAH6QjdAHww/?igsh=N2FpMXVlZmx5Ympq

They didn't mention the exact day sadly but the program timing is in their bio, look at the host's comments it's interesting he is kinda teasing a BIG thing (announcement maybe?)

IM SEATED AHH

Grammy Awards Oprah GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

luna’s advocate
  • Like 1

LIKELADYAGAGA

I LOVE that nobody has any idea what's happening. Chromatica was leak leak leak non-stop. This feels SO exciting. Like even the rollout is so unexpected and jarring. 

• YAAAS 9

Juanne
58 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I LOVE that nobody has any idea what's happening. Chromatica was leak leak leak non-stop. This feels SO exciting. Like even the rollout is so unexpected and jarring. 

True! The mystery is part of the fun, even though I'm still going to listen to leaks

elijahfan
2 hours ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

but what is this? Chromatica Act II or a probable OG LG6? 

None of the above, you guys think too literally. It’s a one off project in-between studio albums.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

elijahfan
47 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

What ??

The Louvre project was for LG6.5 ? :saladga:

Yep

• YAAAS 1

datlastfam
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I can’t believe that Mr. Bawhby Campbell and Mrs. Gags, actually served us with a NEW NOVEL CONCEPT. 

Like, NO ONE has ever done a 0.5 to refer to an album or EP. Its like when Billie Eilish added everyone to her Close Friends in Instagram. Its different, its innovative, its never done before

its giving

• LMAO 1

• FATCAT changed the title to HARLEQUIN Discussion