💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

eddyjeddy
1 minute ago, crushedlemonice said:

Does anyone have a playlist of all the original songs?

ME I MADE ONE

But in the cultural sense, I just speak in future tense
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Sorcerer

Lady Gaga’s ‘Harlequin’ debuts directly at #1 on US iTunes.

This is INSANE

• YAAAS 10
  • Love 1

Shyane
3 minutes ago, gemein3 said:

This should be blasted because this is exactly why this album exists. She is truly an iconic, one of a kind who can be this wildly flexible. 

Anyone complaining about jazz, or covers, or anything other than enjoying the talent of this woman is truly deprived and I’m lowkey so over it lmao

Agree. Like people need to broaden their music taste.

• Thanks 4

lilboyblue
18 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm sorry but this album CHEWS like the production is lush, the vocals are so good, and she sounds like she's having a good time as she tries to wash away her version of Harley Quinn. 

And describing this album as traditional pop is very accurate. This is not a jazz album so fans should stop describing it as such- there's a dozen and more different flavors of pop music and showtunes you'd hear from the 50s/60s/70s in here. 

I'd give it an 8/10. Solid covers, and a great original classic (Happy Mistake) that lowkey stomps over half of ASIB's ballads, but that's tea for another time! :cheeky:

This. Like, I think some people are being thrown off by the trumpets and the sax and automatically call it a jazz album when about half of it is not jazz at all — I really like the vintage pop term that Gaga used.

• Love 1

martiniglistens

Im glad this is getting positive reception. For those who are making petty comments, it is ok that this isn't your type of music, but just shift your listening perspective to appreciation for her artistry. This is OBJECTIVELY incredibly broad artistic ability on display. It is grammy worthy. There are very very few popular artists who could make this album and sound like this on it.

And yes, darkga LG7 will gag us all just wait its coming too lol

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Butters Stotch

Oh, When The Saints is AMAZING!!

World on a String is actually very experimental. She's definitely never made a song like this. The production is amazing, kinda reminds me of Amy.

Edited by Butters Stotch
FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

2School4Cool

In awe, I admire the inspiration of the whole EP, but this song?? Oh it’s one of the best ballads she’s ever written

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Shipper

It made me bawl.

I feel like my life is just a big mistake but I just have to try to make it happy.

And that's life.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Love 3

RAMROD

He really did THAT :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Monstermilo

it was cool

nothing groundbreaking and nothing on this will come even close to DWAS's success but its always good to hear LGs voice no matter what kinda music shes singing 

Edited by Monstermilo
  • Like 1