💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Destroyed by her vocals in Gonna Build a Mountain. The song Close to You is so good too!  Happy Mistake is incredible. Album starts well but honestly just gets better and better. She is by far the most consistently amazing artist, no matter what different styles she tries!  Ugh so much talent 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Butters Stotch

This is too good!!

I'm truly impressed. I'm so glad I got rid of any expectations and allowed myself to be surprised by the music :heart:

The critics should eat this up, because this is QUALITY.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 3

Mathjus
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

sassy-black-woman.gif

Darlin lets play The Joker, and wait tull Michael wake up and read this.:holdmyhand:

• YAAAS 1

Morphine Prince

Album is great. 

My absolute favorites are: The Joker, Happy Mistake 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Bobina

Ugh, yes. It was so good. I'd happily listen to and put my little coins into a full album with that kind of sound :bradley:

Robo Ga

I actually have too much to say so I’m going to collect myself and come back later but. Let me just say this. Ain’t NO SINGLE ONE of her contemporaries are releasing an album like this. Not one. An album of theatre bops and show tunes by a pop star in 2024? That descends into darkness and madness in the second act? WHO DOES THIS ?! Lmao

I love her and I’m so grateful for this, my first listen was a COMPLETELY beautiful and unique experience. Anyway, I’ll come back later with more intelligent thoughts. Love y’all xox

🤖⚡️
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

Butters Stotch

Gonna Build a Mountain and Close to You are BEAUTIFUL!!

Butters Stotch
Just now, Robo Ga said:

I actually have too much to say so I’m going to collect myself and come back later but. Let me just say this. Ain’t NO SINGLE ONE of her contemporaries are releasing an album like this. Not one. An album of theatre bops and show tunes by a pop star in 2024? That descends into darkness and madness in the second act? WHO DOES THIS ?! Lmao

I love her and I’m so grateful for this, my first listen was a COMPLETELY beautiful and unique experience. Anyway, I’ll come back later with more intelligent thoughts. Love y’all xox

THIS

Her peers could only dream of releasing something like this.

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

bowlsofbrett

This is a beautiful record. Her TALENT is on full display and I love her interpretations on the covers. “Smile” is gorgeous! I’m gagged! “Happy Mistake” is powerful! This is the perfect Fall soundtrack for me!

• Like 4

I legit cried during Happy Mistake. Fantastic album. Her vocals are incredbile. Some interesting production choices and the band sounds great. Surprisingly fun!  Also, Oh When the Saints? Insane. 

• Like 4

BrightNeon95

I got emotional listening to this album because Gaga is releasing a jazz/classics record without Tony

• Love 7
  • Sad 1

Whigney Houstan

That's Entertainment is so theatrical, I'm living!!  She sounds incredible on all of these!

Im getting a little emo hearing her cover so many hits that Tony did throughout his career.  This almost feels like a mini posthumous tribute to him.:heart:

• Love 5

Snorlax

I fear Happy Mistake will be the only one added to my liked songs, but cute album and glad Gaga is happy :vegas: