news

HARLEQUIN Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Reality
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

y'all should i get a mullet?

yes :lolly:

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น
  • YAAAS 2

franminervini

I FEEL SO SICK OMG MOTHER THANK YOU

:holdmyhand:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Love 2

Chromatislaps

I remember there were rumors of LG5 being reworked as an EP for Joanne, with Frankensteined, Joanne (piano version) and some other demo tapes. Maybe this is like a B-side to both Joanne and Chromatica :lolly:

• Shook 1

Reality
10 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Thinking the same, but idk. She wouldnโ€™t call it LG6.5 then. This feels very Gaga.ย 

Well, that's why I think she called it "6.5". It's not a full-on album with its own era because then she'd just call it LG7. If she considers TFM its own thing, even though it's an EP, she would also consider this its own thing, but she's not. It's going to be Joker-centric but it'll still be full of original music; it lives in both worlds.

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

Bowman

I'm starting to believe that it will be called Harlequin nowย :bradley:

Chromatica and itโ€™s completely different but also still chromatica
  • Like 1

Bronco

Kylie currently sat at home debating moving her single release date so the gays dont ignore her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma

Iโ€™m so freaking happy! This is like a dream coming true!ย :woohoo:

Also Iโ€™ve been wondering if Andrew Watt was the producer in charge of LG 6.5 all along and not LG7. The snippets remind me of his work. Maybe LG7 is indeed Gesaffelstein?

Also I think sheโ€™s calling LG 6.5 because itโ€™s not a whole album but an EP.ย 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 5

Bronco
Just now, Nessun Dorma said:

Also Iโ€™ve been wondering if Andrew Watt was the producer in charge of LG 6.5 all along and not LG7. The snippets remind me of his work. Maybe LG7 is indeed Gesaffelstein?

Also I think sheโ€™s calling LG 6.5 because itโ€™s not a whole album but an EP.ย 

The Chromatica Monster

• YAAAS 2

juicyjuicy
Just now, Nessun Dorma said:

This. I think youโ€™re totally right re: Watt. I canโ€™t really see him on LG7 based on the confirmed snippets we heard in Paris / the TCB film.

I love Ges too though - super excited either way!

• YAAAS 4

Nessun Dorma
5 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The Chromatica Monster

Just put it all together in the blender lol but despite of having LG6 on the name I expect it to be nothing like Chromatica tbh. The snippets are giving rock vibes. Iโ€™m living for it!ย 

• Thanks 1

• FATCAT changed the title to HARLEQUIN Discussion