Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Nelly Furtado's New Album 7 Out Now

dragqueenshego

Featured Posts

dragqueenshego

After much anticipation, Nelly Furtado has returned to the music scene with her new album '7'. What are your thoughts? 

So far, my faves are "Take Me Down", "Fantasy", "Corazon", "Love Bites", "Floodgate", and "Ready for Myself".

Edited by dragqueenshego
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Shyane
12 minutes ago, ManMan said:

is 7 a threat to 143 

Not at all. 143 is currently the #2 album on US iTunes while 7 is #16.

ManMan
8 hours ago, Shyane said:

:what:

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

RickMonster98

Some tracks are so inexplicably short... Like why, it's not like they're gonna get streamed more:billie:

I'm quite disappointed, just a few songs were highlights (Honesty and Floodgate in particular) 

Economy

I didnt know she was releasing but shes Portuguese-Canadian like me so I have to listen :coffee:

Jk obviosuly thats not the reason :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 2

Economy
On 9/20/2024 at 1:54 PM, Shyane said:

On 9/20/2024 at 10:13 PM, ManMan said:

:what:

Katy Pery at the end of the day is still such a big recognized name despite horrible reviews

These numbers look so awful considering 15 years ago no one had more pop hits than Katy Perry so the decline looks more drastic but shes probably still gonna debut in top 10 for 1st week (before inevitable free fall) which at the end of the day still makes her an Elite in the industry as a whole

Nelly Fortados career died longer ago and she never was quite as huge consistently as Katy Perry was. So tbh this is not surprising that Katy Perrys numbers are still higher than Nellys.

A LOT of artists out there would still kill for Katy Perry numbers. They are just awful by former A-List celebrity standards.

Were so fortunate 16 years into career Gaga has maintained as much resilience as she has, its super rare! Just cuz theres the odd few like TS that remained even stronger over the same time period, doesnt invalidate how rare Gagas longevity is!

Edited by Economy
  • Like 3

Doroteyo

the first 3 songs + save your breath make up a full jam sesh. I feel so powerful walking downtown to these. Stream!!

ManMan
5 hours ago, Economy said:

Katy Pery at the end of the day is still such a big recognized name despite horrible reviews

These numbers look so awful considering 15 years ago no one had more pop hits than Katy Perry so the decline looks more drastic but shes probably still gonna debut in top 10 for 1st week (before inevitable free fall) which at the end of the day still makes her an Elite in the industry as a whole

Nelly Fortados career died longer ago and she never was quite as huge consistently as Katy Perry was. So tbh this is not surprising that Katy Perrys numbers are still higher than Nellys.

A LOT of artists out there would still kill for Katy Perry numbers. They are just awful by former A-List celebrity standards.

Were so fortunate 16 years into career Gaga has maintained as much resilience as she has, its super rare! Just cuz theres the odd few like TS that remained even stronger over the same time period, doesnt invalidate how rare Gagas longevity is!

I give my 143 to you~~

Screenshot-2024-09-23-011952.png

BREAK THE WALLLLLLLLL
  • LMAO 1

Wolf Boy

The album is sadly awful. Generic production and mostly 2 minutes songs. I like 3 tracks. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

trithoraxlike

I was excited about this album after seeing her recent tiny desk performance, which was incredible. Sadly I'm disappointed. I did enjoy some tracks though. 

Shakmasda

I'll be listening and hope it has some MELODIES, the likes of which we don't hear very often anymore.

Auther

I made a playlist combining and organizing tracks on Loose and 7. I've been listening to it a lot over the weekend and I think it enhances both albums. If anyone is interested:

• Thanks 1