đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

Gaga makes history on Billboard Philippines Hot 100

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, gerrygaga said:

Yas, I knew about that. And Taylor did the right thing about Singapore because PH does not have a baseball stadium for her or for Gaga, even Beyoncé. Oh Queens of full stadium tours :applause:

Bruno just did multiple shows at Philippines Arena for 55k people? Why wouldnt she do one there?

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

gerrygaga
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Bruno just did multiple shows at Philippines Arena for 55k people? Why wouldnt she do one there?

Because it's not a baseball stadium. It's an arena. And maybe Bruno has a simpler stage that is why he can do PH arena.

Some said they have different technicalities/logistics thingy.

Some people with positions in PH actually started discussing making bigger venue after Taylor went with that Singapore deal. They even called it "taylor swift-ready" stadium.

Search "The Philippines is planning to build a 'Taylor Swift-ready' stadium by 2028" for more info.

PH is not just ready for Stadium Queens Taylor, Gaga & Beyoncé, as much as I want them to go in PH.

LanaLana
15 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

Yas, I knew about that. And Taylor did the right thing about Singapore because PH does not have a baseball stadium for her or for Gaga, even Beyoncé. Oh Queens of full stadium tours :applause:

-

Edited by LanaLana
Answered already

LanaLana
6 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

Because it's not a baseball stadium. It's an arena. And maybe Bruno has a simpler stage that is why he can do PH arena.

Some said they have different technicalities/logistics thingy.

Some people with positions in PH actually started discussing making bigger venue after Taylor went with that Singapore deal. They even called it "taylor swift-ready" stadium.

Search "The Philippines is planning to build a 'Taylor Swift-ready' stadium by 2028" for more info.

PH is not just ready for Stadium Queens Taylor, Gaga & Beyoncé, as much as I want them to go in PH.

Is that venue smaller than the National Stadium in Singapore? The capacity seems to be similar.

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

Bruno has a simpler stage that is why he can do PH arena.

Coldplay has done shows there, Harry Styles, Blackpink as well, Dua and Olivia will do too, I dont think Gaga cant do a show there.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

gerrygaga
16 minutes ago, LanaLana said:

Is that venue smaller than the National Stadium in Singapore? The capacity seems to be similar.

PH arena is big yas, but still not a stadium.

gerrygaga
27 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Coldplay has done shows there, Harry Styles, Blackpink as well, Dua and Olivia will do too, I dont think Gaga cant do a show there.

Actually good if Gaga can go, her ballads since 2018 (ASIB) actually cemented her star power in PH, but just like Chromatica Ball "Stadium" Tour, she did go to PH because again, no baseball stadium.

Edited by gerrygaga

gerrygaga

It was actually Taylor's "Reputation stadium tour" that 1st made me think main pop girls like Taylor & Gaga might not go here in PH anymore. and Taylor actually did not go with Rep & Eras. Gaga was also doing some stadium venues during Joanne and I thought of her as a stadium force at that point. And just like how I feared it, it actually happened. Our Queen Gaga really became that huge. :applause:

PunkTheFunk

There can be 100 songs on the Billboard Phillipines Hot 100, and 99 of them aren't by Gaga, and all it takes is just one song by Gaga to hit #1.

LanaLana
35 minutes ago, gerrygaga said:

PH arena is big yas, but still not a stadium.

If all those other big artists had their concert in PH area, Gaga can do it too. She can just do a few days there. BLACKPINK is big there if I'm not mistaken and they did two days!

gerrygaga
18 minutes ago, LanaLana said:

If all those other big artists had their concert in PH area, Gaga can do it too. She can just do a few days there. BLACKPINK is big there if I'm not mistaken and they did two days!

BLACKPINK slayed 2 nights yas. But Gaga really became a stadium force after Joanne World Tour, it's actually the technicalities/difference of an arena & a stadium, i think that is why she did not go to PH during Chromatica Ball "Stadium" Tour. If Gaga downgrades to an arena, then yas she can do PH Arena.