Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Mr. Beast sued for workplace conditions

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Kris Tyson, the guy who made a massive expose video on him, and now this.

I'm legit shocked by this. I have been out of the loop - I only knew about his friend coming out as trans and transitioning and that got a lot of backlash from the wider audience from transphobia and he responded supporting her. I just assumed he was targeted harder for supporting her transition by transphobes when things happened after, but I am clearly missing things. His content isn't really something I watch, but I know of the good he did since they hit mainstream and end up in my recommended so I watched them.

Edited by Agunimon

27monster27
Just now, Agunimon said:

I'm legit shocked by this. I have been out of the loop - I only knew about his friend coming out as trans and transitioning and that got a lot of backlash from the wider audience from transphobia and he responded supporting her. I just assumed he was targeted harder for supporting her transition by transphobes when things happened after, but I am clearly missing things.

At first it was legit transphobia, and that was wrong. Then Kris Tyson did problematic... um... "diddler" behavior and that was really bad. The hate shifted from transphobia to calling out problematic behavior. It sucks that because she's trans she's been used as a target now, when people should just call out pdf behavior for what it is without focusing on what groups the person may be a part of.

he/him/his
  • Shook 1

Bronco

I've never liked his vibe tbh

Its always been the YT acceptable remake of Bumfights imo. 

Dude's philanthropy is legit just him waving money at the less well off and making them dance for views. 

gumzy3000

I am really proud to say I have never watched a whole Mr.Beast video. :ohwell:

trolly troll troll
  • YAAAS 1

Oriane

I watched a few videos that ended up on my timeline out of curiosity, and I'm not surprised at all. A lot of the concepts were borderline dystopian and I can't imagine the psychological consequences and long-term effects of these "games" on the contestants.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 1

faysalaaa

I havent looked into this because I feel like they have been trying so hard to cancel him for years for no reason, and I dont know who to believe anymore.