đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Christina Aguilera to celebrate 25 years of her debut album with Sabrina Carpenter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Christina Aguilera will celebrate the 25th anniversary of her eponymous debut album by releasing live studio re-imaginings of its hits for an episode of Spotify Anniversaries. Slated for Sept. 23, the special episode will hear Aguilera sing with Sabrina Carpenter and MGK, and share stories of the album’s making
source

i ❤️
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

bionic

I look forward to Christina Aguilera's new album Christina Aguilera (Christina's Version)

buy bionic

TheOriginalOne
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I look forward to Christina Aguilera's new album Christina Aguilera (Christina's Version)

(From The Crypt)

• Like 1

Didymus

Oooh this is interesting, I like this! I mean the singles are i c o n i c, all of them, so I'm excited to hear those.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Its not really a good album to celebrate

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• LMAO 1

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Its not really a good album to celebrate

Agreed. It had 3 good songs tbh 

• Like 1

faysalaaa
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Im a huge Christina fan, but its an outdated album that isnt even considered good for its time, only the singles are good.

The Latin version of the album is amazing though, it had new tracks that are still my favorite from her.

Edited by faysalaaa
  • Love 1

RichAssPiss

All these years later, it still feels like she should have had a better career. She really never found the right sound for her voice in contemporary music. And despite some big hits and big albums, she feels really forgotten overall. I've always wanted her to settle into a curated guitar/piano sound like Adele 21. Even her best albums (Stripped, Back to Basics) are cluttered and all over the place. 

• Like 1