Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Coldplay extend record-breaking tour with new UK stadium dates

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Earlier this year, Coldplay’s Music Of The Spheres tour was named as the biggest rock tour of all time, according to figures accumulated by Billboard Boxscore.

That run will continue with a set of new U.K. dates in August 2025 in London and Hull, Yorkshire. It’ll be their first shows in the region following their headline set at Glastonbury in June 2024, their fifth headlining appearance.

The 8 shows, which will take place at London’s Wembley Stadium and Craven Park in Hull, will take place in August 2025 and be the only European cities next year. 

In August, Billboard Boxscore announced that the Music Of The Spheres world tour had crossed the $1 billion (USD) mark in tour revenue and sold 9.3 million tickets so far. Next month, the band are slated for 11 shows in Australia and New Zealand. source

i ❤️

27monster27

It's insane how everything they do is successful no matter what. Even more so is that they keep being this successful. Definitely a Madonna level tour demand of sorts.

he/him/his

weed

I was just thinking how it's crazy Chris Martin or the other members are playing/have made the biggest rock tour of all time, but I don't know anything about Chris beyond Gwyneth Paltrow and I don't even know the others' names! Very interesting type of fame. 

I was lucky enough to experience the concert this year and I had the best time. The energy they create is just out of this world.

And the wristbands bring a whole other dimension to the show. You see the videos on Instagram and say "yeah, that is cool". But when you get to experience it in real life, it is breathtaking. The moment when the whole stadium starts to glow, I cannot describe it in words.

For the 2 hours I felt there was nothing else in the world, just people connected by love.

Edited by BrB
Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • Love 1

julz

True...they just give such a positive atmosphere. And their songs are so jubilant, sing-able.. 

• YAAAS 1