Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Bruno dedicates DWAS for Gaga in Jakarta

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

I remember the first time I heard Gypsy and heard “someday in Jakarta” I had full goosebumps! 

I feel like she’d be allowed there now, although I don’t know if she’d be up to doing another full-on world tour like that. 

RAMROD
8 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Gaga had to cancel her Jarkata show during the BTWB Tour back in 2011 due to security threat from a right-wing religious group ‘FPI’ who reportedly claimed to have bought hundreds of tickets to sneak in and incite violence in the stadium. Jeopardising the safety of over 50K fans. That religious group however has since been banned and disbanded by the local Government :vegas:

5 hours ago, GagaGame said:

Thank god

Exactly. The Indonesian government during that time were very pro extreme Islamist movement, so FPI were very empowered. But as soon as the president during this period can't nominate himself for reelection anymore, things were getting so much better. One of the things they've done quickly was banning extreme groups such as FPI.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Not Jakarta out of all places  :brat:

2 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I thought of this immediately and started tearing up :bradley:

Jakarta is a very huge market in South East Asia actually. And they have thirst for world class entertainment. Gaga sold out her BTW dates which supposed to be stadium date at the GBK. Bruno Mars sold out his 3 shows here, which are also stadium dates. More artists really need to tap into that country market more than just always visiting Singapore and/or Thailand. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡