💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Taylor’s bestie reconsidering Trump support

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Because Trump and his hateful rhetoric has been pointed at “others” up until now. She cheered that on. But when the barrel of vitriol is aimed at her & her friend, it’s a different story.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9

Onlygaga

Good. I wouldn’t talk to someone if they openly said they hated my friend. Says way more about her than Taylor, anyway. 

Mindblown

"They added: 'This doesn't mean she is suddenly voting Kamala. It has just made her more aware of supporting him so publicly."

Sooooo she'll continue to support him...privately 

• LMAO 10

Nemo

"Blistering take down"? When he typed "I hate Taylor Swift"? Was there anything else? Don't get me wrong, that's plenty of reason for her friends to unfriend him, but... "blistering"? "Childish" or "empty", I could see.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde

girl? Women's right to safe abortions is at stake among other basic human rights and you're worried about a silly tweet about him hating your friend?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 6

hieronymus
20 minutes ago, Onlygaga said:

Good. I wouldn’t talk to someone if they openly said they hated my friend. Says way more about her than Taylor, anyway. 

Very much this. And having her also apparently backtrack. She just wants more clicks and attention like every other "suddenly conservative" grifter.

• Thanks 2

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

"Blistering take down"? When he typed "I hate Taylor Swift"? Was there anything else? Don't get me wrong, that's plenty of reason for her friends to unfriend him, but... "blistering"? "Childish" or "empty", I could see.

There were other rumblings & he made merch mocking her, but yea that was the thick of it

Purr more, hiss less.

salty like sodium

the fact someone actually said this with a straight face:

'She does not believe in hate in any form and loves Taylor so much,' the insider continued. 'This shook her to the core.'

considering 99% of trump's agenda is literally just hate and oppression i find this so hilarious.

Taylucifer

It obviously is bonkers that she can excuse everything else Trump does however if this is what flips her then at least there is that?

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1

tylerjs

people on here love to be like “so you wouldn’t be friends with someone because of their political views?” like…no actually lol

none of my friends support trump. zero. you are the company you keep. mind you, supporting trump isn’t just like taking a stance on tax policy or a view on foreign relation. it’s a take on human rights, humility, global community and general expression of hatred. you don’t get to cherrypick trump’s politics and just ignore all the objectively immoral perspectives he holds because you like his nonexistent policy ideas. specifically in trump world, it is much more than just a “difference in perspective”. pretty laughable and sad that it takes trump bullying Taylor online for this woman to be like “hmmm maybe he’s not so cool after all”. be serious. people’s lives are at stake. our country’s objective morality is at stake. take it seriously or get the f*ck out of the way.

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Controversiaga

Here for it

we love her again music video GIF by Lady Gaga

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

River

girl u confuse me with these worms in your head

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta