celeb

Chappell Roan hopes she won't win Grammy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

zzbrandon

ungrateful newcomer always like that when just got fame, and then when flops, they"ll wish they can get another chance again

Controversiaga

I’m sorry but she’s so annoying

why doesn’t she leave her label, not submit to Grammys, stop performing on award shows and at Coachella and just be an underground independent artist who released music out of their bedroom 

She is so tacky !!!!!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Debithius

Lol this girl is unbearable. Whenever she speaks it's always something negative, I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that 

tyler k
9 hours ago, Nycboy said:

On the other hand, Chappell couldn’t care less about being famous, she is very negative about fame, she doesn’t want to have a connection with her fans…so it’s like why even be a fan? I might listen to some of her music but I don’t call myself a “fan” of her as a person and I have no desire to see her in concert 

because becoming "famous" has absolutely ruined her privacy. when Gaga was coming up and becoming famous, fame was invasive then, sure - but not at the extreme parasocial way it has grown now to the point where fans are being weird and obsessive with her thats putting a bad taste in her mouth about being famous.

she does love her fans. if you watch and read any other interviews from before GLB took off she speaks highly of her fans but also the discomfort of having uncomfortable boundaries with fans. 

a lot of you have the worst takes about quote and its clear a lot of you never liked her in the first place and everyone has been looking for any reason to drag her down. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

Monstermilo

i cant take her supposed hatred for fame seriously when shes attending award shows, performing at coachella and lollapalooza and doing everything to gain relevance. 

• Like 1