💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Chappell Roan hopes she won't win Grammy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NewYorkGirl

She really gets under y’all’s skin and I truly love to see it! Good for her. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Tony31511

I completely respected how adamant she was about setting boundaries as a celebrity. But it’s looking like she has no gratitude for her success… her ultra rise to fame brought her new fans and large crowds to perform in front of. And now she’s hoping she doesn’t win a Grammy? She’s arguing with paparazzi at award shows? I can’t imagine what she will be like a year from now if she is still relevant. She just can’t gracefully handle fame… and that’s ok. It’s just not meant for her I suppose.

• Like 2

Babylon Dynasty

kinda unrelated but this reminded me of this Fiona Apple interview where she said she was relieved that she didn't win a Grammy because she was in the same category of Taylor LMAO :icant:

Edited by Babylon Dynasty
Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • LMAO 2

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, Nycboy said:

Honestly can people please stop comparing her to Gaga? Gaga was so much more gracious. Yes she played by the rules and respected the established system, but because of that, she is respected today.

Gaga did not respect the established system and that's why she made so many headlines. It's also why ARTPOP did to her career what it did. Gaga always was in your face and about provoking rules/the system. It was always walking a very thin line that led to superstardom and she crossed it with ARTPOP, leading to her going through what she did. 

2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

she could just not submit her work to the grammys and make that decision for herself, but what do i know

Do you think this is her decision and not her label's? She's gonna be contractually obligated to promote her music, and that's what I view all of this as. 

1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Some of you tried to convince us she was like Gaga. Gaga always loved and appreciated everyone instead of being a complain box. There are artist who are trying so hard to get what she has. Its very annoying and ungrateful behaviour.

Gaga played along and the public deeply hurt her. Don't act like Gaga still interacts the same as she did 10 years ago, or that she doesn't call social media the toilet of the internet. 

3 minutes ago, Tony31511 said:

I completely respected how adamant she was about setting boundaries as a celebrity. But it’s looking like she has no gratitude for her success… her ultra rise to fame brought her new fans and large crowds to perform in front of. And now she’s hoping she doesn’t win a Grammy? She’s arguing with paparazzi at award shows? I can’t imagine what she will be like a year from now if she is still relevant. She just can’t gracefully handle fame… and that’s ok. It’s just not meant for her I suppose.

Are we omitting the fact that she argued with Paparazzi when they started the argument? Are artists not supposed to stand up for themselves? Gaga did the same thing numerous times in interviews when she felt disrespected. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rosalina

I love her music but I find her attitude so off putting. She is 26 yet acts like a bratty teenager and it's not endearing or likeable at all. If she hates this career path she's chosen she can always quit...

• Like 2

Werewoof

I love her music and I think she’s a fantastic artist. I really hope she can get some peace, whatever that looks like for her. 

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

I think she needs to go to therapy :vegas: I understand her feelings and I stood by her every time people were dragging her but she’s gotta cut this conversation short already

As a new fan of hers is like okay I get it, now show me another aspect of your persona so I can stan you 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

holy scheisse
53 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Do you think this is her decision and not her label's? She's gonna be contractually obligated to promote her music, and that's what I view all of this as. 

You never know 😬 Lana del Rey revealed that she was unaware she had to submit her work to Grammys to be nominated until recently so idk! 

androiduser

an easy cure against fame is not appearing at award shows and not making commercial music

27monster27

So many of y'all sided with Doja even when she blocked fans for stuff like this and no suddenly there's a 180 in behavior? What gives? Why are there so many hypocritical insults on this forum?

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
5 hours ago, chromaticainmyhead said:

why do you all call her she's not handling it well? I think it's perfectly okay to say it's hard to become famous. Imagine a new breakout MALE star would say something like this. People would say 'omg he's so against the rules yaasss so hot omg' or something like this while she's literally being called 'difficult' after 0.5 sec of being allowed to voice criticism. that's literally misogyny and ya'll don't realize

tf are you on about? :laughga:

I'm fine, Ta