4 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

What does that mean? I did not understand her comment

She doesn't want to win awards because other fanbases would be mean to her 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

Men are called more douche bags than women are

Men definitely get dragged a lot too and there are double standards against men on media and judgement as well just in different things

I feel woke forums are so hyper focused on assigning victimhood exclusively to women all the time its the only thing that gets noticed.

Meanwhile half the times the "if it had been a man etc etc etc" its usually in something that im like, they literally would have been dragged as well especially on GGD that loves a chance to jump on anyone of a higher social hieracrchy (as do many other internet segments) so whenever the whole "if it had been a woman" comments start i roll my eyes. Makes me wonder how much attention ppl are really paying

It depends tho. Every situation is different

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs

y’all are so mad about this girl hating fame, meanwhile Gaga has hated being famous for basically her entire career and continues to openly support chapell’s disdain for it. make it make sense :icant:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 3

Economy
11 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

and what better way to court attention than trying to shoo people away/complain about the 'limelight'. that just attracts more of it. 

Legit

11 minutes ago, faysalaaa said:

She can easily control the kind of fame level she gets. One example is not going to the VMA's and continue having a strong fanbase. And dont submit your songs to radio and awards.

I mean i believe she wants fame but who knows, cant be sure if shes faking that. It could be true

But what ill say to this is that its easy to say u can control but labels have a big hold over u especially in the beggining. She may not have been offered certain promo if she didnt go all out

Maybe there was no option for B-list. Maybe it was either try to go all out A-List if you want promo support or stay underground

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1

faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Men definitely get dragged a lot too and there are double standards against men on media and judgement as well just in different things

I feel woke forums are so hyper focused on assigning victimhood exclusively to women all the time its the only thing that gets noticed.

Meanwhile half the times the "if it had been a man etc etc etc" its usually in something that im like, they literally would have been dragged as well especially on GGD that loves a chance to jump on anyone of a higher social hieracrchy (as do many other internet segments) so whenever the whole "if it had been a woman" comments start i roll my eyes. Makes me wonder how much attention ppl are really paying

It depends tho. Every situation is different

Yeah im just trying to say the members calling Chappel a Brat isnt sexist for using the word Brat. Its not that serious, we all use insults to different genders differently.

• Like 1

Economy
4 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

y’all are so mad about this girl hating fame, meanwhile Gaga has hated being famous for basically her entire career and continues to openly support chapell’s disdain for it. make it make sense :icant:

Gaga the first couple years seemed obsessed with Fame tho and she definitely made it clesr theb that she tried hard to make it

She probably disliked it after a year or two but then it was too late

Economy
Just now, faysalaaa said:

Yeah im just trying to say the members calling Chappel a Brat isnt sexist for using the word Brat. Its not that serious, we all use insults to different genders differently.

Yeah i got ur point. I was expanding on it

Shes vieweing it as sexism cuz we woukdnt criticize a man and ur point out we do cruticize men but in different ways. I kinda just zoomed back and gave a larger generalized scope on it

• Like 1

Jenina

I think it's worth keeping in mind that days for press are usually jam packed so all these comments of hers could've all been made in the span of a day or two

cool

cherrycherrybooboo

chappell roan:

36757bccad8ae551ae45f3ad9e45ab26-1.jpg

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

bionic

TBH she sounds like she needs to deactivate social media and stop giving interviews for a while

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Rahrahbitchson

At this point im thinking this is some kind of PR stunt or personality "brand" she is building around her, cuz why hate the industry and the fame so much but then go on stage at an award show like the VMA's? I mean if you are putting hours of work in a performance is cuz you kinda want all that...otherwise it doesnt make sense, if something is giving me so much anxiety i would avoid it

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 6

holy scheisse

she could just not submit her work to the grammys and make that decision for herself, but what do i know

Rahrahbitchson
2 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

She's so fake

Yeah something about all of her doesnt really feel genuine to me, im having a hard time liking her

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 5